the Joint Employee Reviews

Fast paced- wonderful clients
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, CA 95757March 8, 2018
I love being able to interact with my patients on a daily basis. The chiropractors in our region are amazing and very caring. We are very fast paced and see many people on a daily basis. We are also walk in base so late nights are pretty normal at our clinics.
Laid back place to work
Client Coordinator/Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COMarch 4, 2018
Some days were pretty slow, lots of room to find new tasks to complete for the clinic which I enjoyed doing. Management listened to suggestions, and allowed new processes to be implemented.
Fast paced, wellness care
Clinic Chiropractor (employee) (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WADecember 7, 2017
The Joint offers wellness care plans for patients. Care fees are low and the hours long to accommodate patients. The Joint is a cash based system, no insurance accepted.
wonderful Doctors to work with.
Wellness Coordinator Intern (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 19, 2017
Doctors are compassionate, and caring towards to their patients. Excellent team to work with. Flexible hours. Provides on the job training for new employees.
Pros
Excellent working hours. Flexible schedule, Good working eviroment
Cons
No medical benefits offered for their employees
Poorly run
Front Desk/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COSeptember 13, 2017
The owners for the franchise I worked at did not live in state so they would hire people to try and watch over them. Which would end up nobody checking on us for months followed by being micromanaged the next couple months
It's great if you're still in school.
Wellness Coordinator (Front Desk Receptionist) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 25, 2017
Though it is a form of income, it isn't the best option if you have major bills to pay. Its great for people just starting working. suppose to be part-time only though i work full time hours.
Pros
Free adjustments, Great co-workers (depends on the office)
Cons
too little pay, no lunches (soon)
Hours
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 21, 2017
The place is nice and a good stepping stone. The only thing I do not really care for is your never know when a new person will show which is fine but sucks when your about to be off an new patient walk in the door 2 min before close and your expected to take them. Its hard to have any outside life if you work full time when you dont know if you will be off in time for anything.
Independent Work
Wellness Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAApril 3, 2017
There is a lot of independent work because it is only the doctor and the wellness coordinator. You do need to be able to keep a friendly smile every time.
Chiropractic care
Chiropractor (Current Employee) –  Glen Carbon, ILMarch 22, 2017
A typical work day is adjusting pts as they come in. There are no appointments at The Joint so all pt visits are on a walk in basis. The hours are the hardest part of the job.
Learned so much/Easy going/Great people
Office Manager - Wellness Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 8, 2017
A typical day is easy going, but now the offices are getting busier and busier so it is a more consistent level of work with less down time than we used to have. A Wellness Coordinator is in charge of sales and patient flow. We also maintain a clean office.
We are the face of the company so when patients walk in, it's important for us to greet them genuinely. You don't always have to pretend to be happy-go-lucky, but you do have to be welcoming and kind and helpful.
I was the Office Manager in my second year, so I learned how to have a thicker skin as a manager dealing with angry patients. I also learned how to think on my toes as a problem solver without getting flustered.
The hardest part of the job was the communication between management and employees/offices. Often confusing and hasty, but they're working on it.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you realize you're a pro and you have this innate command of the job and that you're awesome at it. Also, when you develop sweet friendships with patients and when they come in, there's no doubt you look forward to seeing them and they look forward to seeing you.
Management is supportive and helped me grow and discover a more confident, independent version of myself in the workplace.

Sad to leave, but so happy to have found this job two years ago.
Pros
Awesome coworkers, bonuses
Cons
Communication, skeleton crew
Fun place to work
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COFebruary 15, 2017
Managed a team of 16 Wellness Coordinators including hiring, training scheduling and coaching. Served as liaison between the doctors and staff, mentoring more junior team members and ensuring a consistent front desk experience across all clinics. Designed and implemented programs to standardize employee training, contributing to a 12% increase in customer satisfaction. Responsible for mass Marketing across the region; surpassed revenue goals in four consecutive quarters. Managed payroll processes and weekly financial reporting for each clinic.
The Joint...The Chiropractic review
Clinical Director (Current Employee) –  Houston Heights, TXDecember 27, 2016
I've worked for the Joint for 2 years now. I've really learned a lot about time management, how to deliver exceptional adjustments and have learned to run a successful business. Patients are looking for quick, easy, and convenient and that's The Joint. There's a lot that go on during the day to day operations. As clinical director, you have to be keen to everything that goes on, such as conversion rates, statistics, where patients are coming from, etc... The best part of my job is making a difference in patient's lives. I've seen some amazing things at The Joint and really made a difference there in patient's lives. The hardest part of the job is the volume. We see about 80-120 a day. The most we have ever seen in one day is 131, and that's only happened once in 2 years. Its taxing on the body but I love what I do.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Very little down time to relax
Great atmosphere
VP Business Development (Former Employee) –  National and InternationalOctober 10, 2016
The Joint...a chiropractic place, has a Hip atmosphere.

A typical day begins with music and lights, after that you are responsible for great conversation with clients as they walk through the door.

The Chiropractors are more like family.

For the most part, Chiropractors are compassionate and loving people and a seem to involve themselves in different charities.

It was an honor launching such an amazing franchise.
Definitely wouldn't recommend this place
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Dacula, GASeptember 23, 2015
The front desk position did allow me to get the necessary amount of schoolwork done, but it came at a price. Although the patients, for the most part, were phenomenal the management and ownership was not. Honestly the hardest part of the job was dealing with them without getting burned, which took a huge amount of finessing. The doctor on staff had a terrible bedside manner, but the fill-in doctor on Saturdays was terrific. My co-workers were great and supportive, very nice people. Not all Joints are poorly ran like the one I worked at and I think that's a point that should be at the forefront of anyone's mind. But the way the manager I worked for treated some of our customers was deplorable. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing my patients actually get well, we had multiple people that suffered from arthritis and sciatica; seeing them improve was amazing. Chiropractic care is a very necessary treatment, but beware of where you patronize every clinic isn't set out to see you progress.
Pros
Having enough time to read & do homework, the patients
Cons
no breaks, no healthcare, bad management
great team feels like family
front desk coordinator (Current Employee) –  bluffton, scSeptember 23, 2015
very easy job, mostly basic office work along with membership sales. laid back environment with great boss who is very understanding and works with employees to accommodate them. would recommend this job to a teenager looking for a reception job
Very productive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gahanna, OHJuly 2, 2015
Very nice. Easy going. Very enjoyable customers. The Doctors are pleasant to work with.
All my co-workers was very helpful
The hardest part of the job was it wasn't full time
Pros
laid back
Cons
Not full time
Easy going, laid back work place.
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZJune 30, 2015
The Joint is a pretty cool place to work. It takes a genuine person to work there. The product is very affordable for individuals seeking regular chiropractic care. Getting to know patients on a personal level is probably the best part. The hours are perfect for individuals looking to get an adjustment after work. Management is supportive, not necessarily pushy with sales but if you're doing what you should be, the numbers will show.
Pros
Flexible with time off request
Cons
No lunch
Fun, Flexible
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 18, 2015
I have loved working here. My boss has been great and respects my opinion. I am relocating for a new challenge and new opportunities
Pros
free chiro, flexible schedule
Cons
no advancement opportunities
Office Manager
Wellness Coordinator/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMay 19, 2015
Unlock the building in the morning, turn off alarm, make sure the office is clean prior to opening. Then I would have to log in to Atlas and open up all tab needed through out the day. Check outlook mail and respond to any emails. Check people in. Have new patient fill out paper work and then input it into the computer. After they are seen by the doctor, I Have to try and sell them on a plan/package. Scan all documents into the computer and then shred anything with personal information on it. Deposit money into company account and make trips to the bank to get change. Make follow-up calls. Pull reports and fulfill all closing duties.
Pros
working with amazing patients and building great relationships
Cons
sometimes having to work through lunch break on a 9.5 hour work day
Great Atmosphere
Clinic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXFebruary 3, 2015
You learn a lot about Chiropractic and the patients are great! They have packages and plans that are very easy to sell and they truly benefit the patients. The job was extremely simple so it was not very challenging unless I made myself have sales goals.