The Judge Group

The Judge Group insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

You are basically left alone to do your job (consultant)

Generally worked on site at customer site and sometimes could work from home. In my case Judge group just basically left me alone to do the work at the customer site. So, there was no micro-management. That is good. If you had any issues with the customer/client concerning being over-worked (being asked to do too many things/projects) then manager would step in to help work things out with client (also good). Overall good work experience, just kind of left alone to do your job/work. As long as you know what you are doing and client/customer happy every thing good. I wish Judge would offer basic holidays paid/covered. You have to negotiate PTO. Benefits were very costly but that is most likely expected when you work as consultant/contractor.

pro great co workers con terrible management

they promised hours, within weeks changed work time, decreased hours, you never hear back from management with staff issues the only times is if facility has complaints dont expect a return call or email from recruitor with request to change assignment, they won't pay you workers comp if you get sick at work with covid , no mileage if you travel between sites, if facility closes no pay, health insurance rates are outrageous, absolutely no clearly written job discription or guidline

Pros

co workers

Cons

everything else

Great company to work for. Truly cares about their employees.

Great company...Great benefits and they really care about their employees. Very flexible with your schedule and everyday life situations. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to get ahead.

Fun place to work

Great place to work and advance. Staff is like family. Very detailed training. Room for advancement. Flexible work. Great benefits. Company outings and gifts

A great company to work for and the pay is great.

A great company to work for and the pay is great. Work/life balance. Work fromHome is great. Work Monday through Friday no weekends no holidays. Weekly pay

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

sharp recruiter as well as personable

I was actually contracted by The Judge Group as a contractor for an outreach specialist care coordinator for a health plan. Was hired on officially a few months later.

Staffing company. Your experience depends on your placement

Judge is a staffing agency. They staff nurses for lots of different jobs all over the place, so keep in mind this is related to my personal job. I have almost no interaction with Judge beyond they give me a paycheck. All I can comment on regarding Judge is my communication, support, and level of pay. My day-to-day experience has nothing to do with them, it only has to do with where I am placed.The pay is generous in my role, benefits are at least there if you want them, but aren't great, communication with my recruiter could be better, but considering I barely have to talk to them it isn't a big deal. This review has a lot to do with my specific job which I am reluctant to share. I honestly don't need to interact with Judge much. There is not room for advancement as they just staff people for certain temporary or semi-permanent positions. I really cannot complain at all about them for a stop-gap job. I work with people who are staffed by different agencies and Judge definitely is among the best for this type of work. Your workplace experience will definitely vary depending on where you are placed. However, for my role, their pay is among the highest, and if you do your job fine you will have no issues with Judge themselves. Your only concern is where you are placed. Give them a shot if you need some stop-gap work.

Pros

They staff. You work. They pay you. Up to you how you do at your place of work.

Cons

You are not officially working for a company that you can advance in.

This is a staffing company

I just wanted to make that known. The contracts are pretty good but there are no PTO or vacation benefits. They do recognize holidays but you don't get paid for it. The pay is pretty good, however. The contracts are pretty flexible if you have to leave but do ur best to kind of make plans for that. All in all, just work hard and you'll be ok! Good luck!

Pros

Pay and flexibility

Cons

No holiday pay

Easy Enough Job

I worked for Judge from September 2020 until April 2021.In the beginning working with the company was great! My recruiter would make sure I knew what was happening and he made sure I understood what it is I would be doing on the job. But a few months in communication between my recruiter and I became less and less and trying to get a hold of him was almost impossible. Whenever I did have questions he never seemed to know the answer and he never cared to find out and let me know. After a few more months every interaction I had with him was always incredibly short and incredibly rude. Eventually he just stopped responding to calls, emails, and text messages. The job is good if you’re really in need of a weekly pay check. However, a really good experience comes from a good recruiter who communicates with you and let’s you know exactly what is happening with the job.

Pros

Weekly paycheck, breakfast and lunch was provided most days

Cons

Lack of communication, expensive healthcare

Great to work for

Friendly, engaging staff. The work environment was very pleasant, uplifting, and extremely friendly. Staff exuded a family-like atmosphere. Staff made me feel welcomed. This is truly a great company one could retire from.

Pros

Friendly, accommodating environment

Cons

No cons.

Great Company.

Great Company. Worked with them on Hedis Projects in the Past. Covid 19 testing site. Organized company. Fast process. No issues with payroll. Great recruiters.

Productive and fun

Not hard just stays very busy at times. You can learn and be trained in different positions.There is always some type of work if you can find the right contract.

Pros

Paided weekly

Cons

Short or no breaks most times

Fair and honest contractor

For the most part, Judge looks out for it's people. There are some hiccups, and we don't always get 40 hours. The expense submittal process is awkward. We pay for everything upfront and then get reimbursed.

Pros

Interesting work, healthcare benefits

Cons

Awkward processes

Decent

Decent working environment. Pay was decent. They wait too late to tell you jobs are ending. Overall there are things that can be fixed but other than that decent.

Excellent work experience

The Judge Group had a very quick onboarding process and got me excellent pay. I could always reach out to my recruiter if I needed anything, and everyone was really nice and helpful.

Best job ever

They are a very good company to work for they work with you they place you in very good work environments they have very good management and they are very good at communicating with you the BEST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR my recruiter is the best I had so many good opportunities because of this company it’s life changing in a good way working for them

Undermining of others

This job encourages its employees to undermine one another. They have a sense that the only way to get to the top is to cause someone else their jobs whether the story is true or not. It’s very unprofessional because you have people doing what they want and when someone tries to correct it, they get rid of them. It’s like they want the drama, and childish behavior out there to have people talk about the site.

Pros

Pay

Cons

People, Management, Unprofessional

All bad

There review is very misleading. They are rating where you work not on the actual judge group. If I could give them a zero I would but its not an option. They have no idea what they are doing, The judge group is just someone getting a paycheck for your work. There is no communication and they dont care. They are the worst company to work for no doubt.

Pros

Poor communication and big dissapointment

I was contacted by Judge group by a recruiter who said they had found a job that matched with my skills for a Supervisor role in a remote Call Center. I asked them how secure the job was because I was working another full time remote job that I loved but it was a temporary contract job. The recruiter said that he could guarantee I would have the job for at least 3 years. Then 2 days later he said they had just gotten another project on the same contract and it would last up to 4 years. I accepted the role based on this.After starting the job the client took control of myself and other contracted employees and adding double the amount of required tasks that was previously being done by client employees. Barely 3 months into the job I received a blanket email with others that was impersonal and just said unfortunately there will be a reduction in force and gave the last date of employement-2 weeks. When I tried to contact Judge and contract manager and my recruiter I got no responses to text, voicemail or emails. Big disappointment to be made to feel like you are just a number and to falsely represent a job especially when our livelihood is dependent on income and being able to make an informed decision based on untrue information. I wouldn't recommend it merely on the those facts.

Pros

good pay

Cons

poor communication, poor representation, no paid time for working holidays, poor benefits.

Lack of accountability

Lack of accountability and appreciation. Zero communication. You would think good work ethic would be rewarded. Instead if you are a slacker you have it made!

Great Pay & Open communication

They have done such a great job getting me back to work at an above than average pay rate. They are very worker friendly and are actually very supportive. The only thing that irks me is that they don’t pay mileage for work travel if ur coming from a distance. Other than that everything has been fantastic!!!

Pros

Great pay, communication, friendly, down to earth, steady employment

Cons

No gas mileage pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Judge Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
1.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare The Judge Group with

• The Judge Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?