The Judge Group
Happiness rating is 72 out of 100

The Judge Group Employee Reviews

United States336 reviews

recruitergroupcontractcontractorrecruitagencycandidatecontracted

You are basically left alone to do your job (consultant)

Generally worked on site at customer site and sometimes could work from home. In my case Judge group just basically left me alone to do the work at the customer site. So, there was no micro-management. That is good. If you had any issues with the customer/client concerning being over-worked (being asked to do too many things/projects) then manager would step in to help work things out with client (also good). Overall good work experience, just kind of left alone to do your job/work. As long as you know what you are doing and client/customer happy every thing good. I wish Judge would offer basic holidays paid/covered. You have to negotiate PTO. Benefits were very costly but that is most likely expected when you work as consultant/contractor.

Rewarding

I felt really good about the help and customer service provided to I'll and afraid individuals during the Corona outbreak, however, I dread scripted dialog. It takes away from the focus on the client.

Pros

Rewarding to feel I have helped someone have a better day

Cons

Short breaks, scripted dialog, low pay raises

The Judge Group insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Trash! Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

No one is accountable, no one cares after you are placed, zero followup after placement, next assignment non existent, only care about themselves, could care less about contractors, avoid at all costs there are so many better contracting firms out there, this one is trash!

Pros

Zero

Cons

Accountability, Followup, Benefits are trash!

Unstable environment, lack of leadership

This company is a very unstable and toxic work place. My job felt threatened weekly no matter how hard I tried or how much effort I put into my job. I never felt valued or appreciated for the work I did. They only cared about money and treated their employees bad. I would not recommend working here.

A flexible schedule

Working as a contractor for the Judge group gave me flexibility. My recruiter was easy to get a hold of and always had my back. Overall it was a good part time position

What is the best part of working at the company?My recruiter was always available to answer any questions. She checked in and always asked if I had any questions. I had a good experience working for the Judge Group What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Not knowing how everything worked. If I would be out if a job. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Work environment was pleasant and I saw no cultural issues. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Work remotely. I followed the schedule of the company I was contracted to work for

Not Good - save yourself the stress / time

The culture is very very bad, you get demoralized on the morning calls, the metrics are totally unrealistic, can be let go at any time without any notice, job is on the line every single week, expected to stay late daily, company does not look out for employees. Told hybrid when you interview but then when you start it’s 5 days on site. My manager did not know how to help and sometimes just did not want to, then ended up not having the correct stats in front of him when he lectured me for performance metrics. Besides the co workers you become close with, I don’t have one good thing to say about this company.

Pros

Cons

Culture, hours, management, job is on the line weekly

Don’t be fooled

Not the worst place to work. You HAVE to go in understanding that recruiting is just sales. You have performance metrics you need to hit or your job is on the line. Some of the accounts are harder to work than others. Training is decent but it doesn’t fully prepare you for being on your own. Benefits are trash. Pay is good if you can hustle.Note: don’t be fooled into thinking this will be hybrid from the beginning. You have to hit certain metrics before you get those privileges and you have to hit them consistently and that’s a lot harder than you would think (at least for my office). They conveniently forgot to mention that to me.

What is the best part of working at the company?The Management, job description and co-workersWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?N/A I cannot think of anyWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?I woked at schools and the work environment was greatWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Arrive on duty, set up with co-workers, do your Covid testing, clean up, report to Supervisor

No communication

This company gave no communication what do ever. I had to fight for them to provide covid pay. They are just not a dependable company and they do not care for their clients.

Recommended

Recruitment is fast. Recruiters know what they are doing and easy to talk to. Jobs are not secured though as it is contractual based. You might get laid-off in a heart beat.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Low rate

Good place

work was fun at the location and the team members were supportive. Food was provided for the staff. the schedule was flexible and the ability to get time off always an option

Pau and flex hours

Be up front and honest. Stand yiyr ground. Job very enlightening. Learned a lot of on the job tasks which helped on other jobs. Work very interesting.

Pros

Work hours flexible

Cons

Leads felt threatened.

Great for contracts

For career transitions, this is the best contract place to work with. It is also a great opportunity to explore and learn what is going on in other industries that you may not have considered before.

Pros

Get experience in fields you are aiming for.

Cons

Contract work is unpredictable so plan your finances accordingly

started off great but things have changed

Contracted to covid test the tv shows/movies. Working here in the beginning was really cool. But there's a lack of communication, respect, and human decency at times. There's favoritism, and everyone cares more about the client than the employees. You'll be replaced before management holds the "grown adults" accountable for the rude/disrespectful/uncomfortable interactions they make on a regular.

Career Company

If you work hard and are a team player e then it is possible to start at ground level and progress through the ranks to build a career. The company has committed to improving employee engagement as well as adopting a diverse and inclusive environment

Pros

flexible work environment

Cons

Very BUSY going in many directions

Ok...I got Covid-19.

The staff was great. I caught Covid-19 and couldn't fulfill my assignment. Thanks for the opportunity..... I did not have a problem. I wish I could have kept my assignment.

It’s ok place but no help after job finishes

It’s a great temp agency it they drop you quickly in a email with hardly no notice. Once let go they don’t offer to help seek other employment opportunities thru job openings they might have.

A quick pit stop

Great to have as a first job to realize what you Do Not Want in a Company you work for… It really will open your eyes. But be prepared also to be let go without warning or notice. Does not matter your work ethic or seniority.

Pros

Free food sometimes

Cons

Pay is minimal

Overall good experience

It was a temp position for two years so no healthcare benefits. I was there long enough that I could have paid into a 401K but opted out. Good communication with my manager through text, email and phone. I did get a raise after a year. I was hired the day before I started working so my on boarding process felt really rushed but it worked out ok.

Money and more money

Great company to work for management and job work is always available. Work balance secure to know in reach and goals for other positions company open

Pros

Pay and work

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Judge Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
1.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight