The Keyes Company Employee Reviews

independencia y manejo de tiempo
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL, USDecember 7, 2018
se aprende a tratar con diferentes tipos de personas y a distribuir el tiempo.
Great place to learn the business
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLNovember 19, 2018
I was only there for 3 months and learned as much as I can Went to Keyes real estate school for 2 full weeks to learn the trade and to meet new agents and clients
Family like work environment
Assistant Administrator (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLOctober 30, 2018
This company was very in-tuned with the fact that family comes first. Many times I was able to go to work without stressing if my boss would get upset with me because I had to pick my son up from school at 3 pm.
Pros
Understanding
Cons
Low pay and only Part-Time
Excelent team work and enviroment.
Realtor Associate (Current Employee) –  Lighthouse Point, FLOctober 17, 2018
I love to work for this company. The location is great, the team is amazing and the broker is a very nice person and very helpful but I wanted to do something different. I recommend this company 100%.
A solid company in Florida
Realtor Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 8, 2018
A great family owned company in Florida, leader in the local industry.
Started my Real Estate career with great training and mentorship.met alot of people who helped in the early stages
Pros
Well establish company
Cons
No leads were given to the agents
It's a good company
sales contracts, addendums, bank statements, etc (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 29, 2018
It's a good company.
Great real estate company in the local south Florida region. Good working opportunities.
Great training for new associates who desire to excel in the industry.
Self employed, so benefits and job security are not applicable
Realty Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLSeptember 21, 2018
Keyes is a really good Real Estate firm to work for. They offer a lot of training and technology, which sets them apart from the competetion. Being self employed, they don't offer benefits such as 401k, Health Ins etc. The only way to advance would be to become a Broker and open up your own business. Being part of the Miami Association of Realtors, they offer several classes and certifications. I've taken many classes on Property Management. I got a SRS (Sellers Representative) certification and a e-Pro certification which focuses on a lot of technology in the industry. The hardest part of the job is getting leads. I have mostly listed properties. My average time for a home on the market is impeccable. I go above and beyond for my clients and really consult them on how to stage their home and price it right to sell. What I enjoy most is helping people. I have a 5/5 in my Zillow reviews. I work mostly from home. I have worked from home for many years. I did it at a previous job for several years starting in 1998. I am used to multi-tasking and excellent at time management. Although I am self-employed, I do report to the Broker where we both set reasonable goals on a 6 month basis.
Pros
Keyes is a great Co. to work for. They offer a lot of training.
Cons
They should be providing more leads
Great company to work for , great enviroment
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 27, 2018
Sales meeting every Monday. Check email , meet with mentor, and research commercial potential properties. Follow up on my real estate listing. Finding the owner of a corperation or LLC is difficult. which make it difficult to communicate with some owners. Most enjoyable the closing of a sell.
Pros
Free Wifi, desk space, coping
Cons
Worst place to work for young people.
Inside Sales/ Client Relations (Former Employee) –  Brickell officeAugust 7, 2018
Keyes company only cares about their commission based employees or the RE agents. Office personnel never get a raise and the benefits are ridiculous for a company that’s worth 9 billion. Family owned and therefore only offers upward mobility to family members. That alone should keeep you away from their corporate office jobs.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Too many to list
Keyes is a wonderful company to work for.
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Jensen Beach, FLAugust 7, 2018
I was doing rentals and it became too slow. I needed a more dependable source of income. Overall, working at Keyes was a great experience. I loved the office and people there. Everyone was helpful.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Rentals became slow
Great Company
Realtor Associate (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 2, 2018
Great Company to work with , great team good staff. Lots of support. Great environment the manger is very hands on with the agents. Lots of training provided.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Fees
Fun place to work with the opportunity to grow
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJuly 24, 2018
It is a fun place to work with the opportunity to grow in your career. The place is positive, always recognizing associates for a job well done. Family owned, operated; upper management was always available.
Pros
Fun place to work
Great Company to work for
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 18, 2018
This company offers plenty of training to it's associates and it offers a very friendly atmosphere in which everyone helps each other succeed. I truly recommend it to everyone!
Fun workplace
License Realtor/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Weston, Fl.July 14, 2018
I have been working with Keyes Company as independent contractor, I worked on commission, It is a great company to work with, they give Agents excellent tools to make us our job easier.
Tools for growth
REALTOR ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLJuly 7, 2018
As a new or seasoned Realtor The Keyes Company offers many tools and training to help you cultivate your business in Real Estate and networking event opportunities.
Pros
Unlimited income potential
Cons
N/a
Great Company
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJuly 2, 2018
Amazing company Culture. Managers are smart and you get a lot of autonomy to schedule your day. Pay is very competitive. Fantastic organization that I am wholeheartedly proud to be a part of.
Typical Real Estate Brokerage
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 30, 2018
Typical Real Estate Brokerage to work at. I have never had any complaints while working here. Broker was more than willing to help out his REALTORS when in need.
A solid workplace culture
Realtor / Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJune 29, 2018
A privately owned company with very firm roots in the S. Florida market-place. Very well organized with strong leadership and an excellent programs in place to train and educated employees.
a typical day work teamwork, but slow for. me. no leads
Realtor/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 23, 2018
It is a good company, but I nedeed a challenge and had no leads
Good manager but with old fashion ideas

anyway I learned a lot during my first year
Pros
management
Cons
slow pace
Pretty good
asd (Current Employee) –  asfJune 17, 2018
It's a fine place to work. It is great if you are passionate about the HVAC or electrical construction industry. Very smart driven people work there. It is fine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Keyes Company. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3