The Kraft Group Careers and Employment
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
What would you say about your employer?
Normal why you would want to work with them.? etc .. One one observation I made I am no longer with them which is very disappointing. Depends on the department and manager. I worked in two different departments because most jobs are temporary due to the season I started in Team Ops, E-Commrrce, on line pro shop, then onto the position at Patriots Hall of Fame was it was great job! Absolutely loved it. My coworkers noticed awesome with the guests the Manager was so disappointing it was awful and it got even worse. Long day can get crazy with school trips.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- The Kraft Group