The Kraft Group

Working at The Kraft Group: 37 Reviews

United States37 reviews

Guest Services/Security

I enjoy working here very much. The people I work with are GREAT — feels like family. Only con is that the position gets poor pay ($12.00) and Zero Bennies.

Working at a pro football stadium, do I need to say more.

The good is that on occasion you get to watch part of a game or a concert for free. The con is that on occasion you have to work in miserable weather.You typically have to report to work hours before the event and you don't leave for an hour or two after the event and so you have hours of hanging around doing nothing but at the same time your getting paid. There is almost always an opportunity to work extra hours either at the stadium or at a college game or event. But it is first come first serve and you might have a few hundred workers vying for a handful of jobs so you have to keep in touch and be able to respond quickly.

Pros

Free meals, compensation for working during the week, most work is during the weekend, on occasion you will get free merchandise like a Patriot hat or shirt.

Cons

Awards for outstanding performance is usually some cheap piece of merchandise, not much of an incentive for people to do outstanding performance.

The Kraft Group insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Sucks

Poor H.R. and not very flexible for emergencies days that come up. They don't have care, pretend to but no.Depends on the department, and management. They are not honest and talk out of both sides of their mouth. It's nerve racking.

Pros

Not much

Cons

Poor management and communication

Amazing

Coaching is so fun that you get to impact on children’s lives in soccer also you get to me meet wonderful people on the organization and towns you work in.

Pros

Everything is a pro

Cons

No healthcare

I liked my job after that time

I always look forward to come to work. I liked my job to a certain extent and if I had the chance to come back to work I would. Even as a ticket taker go back in the parking lot weather never bothers me. Went to time just dress warm and do your thing. I never missed any occasions or events. I find the Kraft group very good. And understanding and if I had the chance to return to work I would and thank you for your time and your courtesy have a wonderful day. And be safe. VIP 2015

Pros

Free launchers

Cons

Short breaks yes Healthcare no

i have no comment. this was a part time position

this was a part time position as i worked full time as a teacher. this was to give me some experience to enhance my human resource certificate that i was pursuing at Bryant University

Great place to work, fun!

Working games and events at Gillette Stadium is a fun and stimulating experience. You work Concerts, New England Patriots And New England Revolution Games.

Fun atmosphere

Fun environment to work, a team effort that we build, all of us are a tight knit group. Reliable, dependable and consistent with my routine. Can have fun by helping people.

Poor work/life balance

HR department is extremely lacking in a work/life balance to the point of abusive to salaried employees. Being on call on weekends and having your computer with you on vacations.

Productive and Great Work Enviroment

Overall my work experience at the Kraft Group helped with my understanding of how to manage subcontractors in a professional setting. I had been able to utilize skills that I obtained from college and apply them in a real-world setting.

12/hr

Job was boring and management wasn’t very helpful. Not much training. Managers were more interested in taking selfies then working. The days really dragged and there seemed to be no job growth.

Unreasonable work environment

Management never trained properly then they would yell at an employee if they were doing their job wrong. Had to work in a variety of work conditions from cold and wet to extreme heat. The managers wouldn't always keep employees hydrated in extreme heat. Employees would pass out do to heat stroke. Poor working conditions and employees weren't able to sit until after ten hours of standing.

Pros

Free lunch or dinner during break

Cons

Long standing hours in all sorts of weather. Management does not train well.

Excellent company

I wish i had more time here. They are a great company and provide an excellent work environment. People are quick to help you when you need it. Very friendly staff. Fully equipped break room and near good lunch spots.

very average employer with very average benefits

If you need a job and it suits your needs, then work here. You could do much better elsewhere. Benefits are just minimal and employees are just warm bodies. If you're a football fanatic, then you'll offset the joy of working here for your low pay. Most people are just passing though.

Pros

not much

benefits

Super fun

I don't plan on leaving The Kraft Group. I'm event only and absolutely love my job, love my boss, and coworkers. So many added perks aside from working at one of the best football stadiums out there!

Great oppertunity treal there employees eight

Great job to have good people and vibes felr good to be there on tresured grounds can learn leadership commute not bad from ky location in providence help me learn good quality in working and have a job easy to follow the supervisor instructions management is good with the workers and resspectful too

Productive job

Immediate manager was very disrespectful and rude when I found full time employment. This job was only temporary and last for the Patriots season. Don't take job if you plan on not staying for the season as it is expected to commit to entire season.

Pros

see what fans are buying

Cons

temporary

Poor working environment

Lack of direction, no advancement, training available. Upper IT management is run by dinosaurs who refuse to innovate and bring in new proven technologies. IT department is very sexist. No work life balance. Benefits are sad, PTO is poor.

Pros

Discounts at Patriot Place, Pro Shop

Friendly and Easy-going Workplace

Kraft is a very friendly place, a lot of workers have been there for a long time. The work is less collaborative then other places that I have worked, but that is due to the fact that it is a very large company, with set processes.

Pros

Friendly Management

Cons

Less Collaboration

Everyone is very nice

Everyone including management is very welcoming to new employees. The employees are willing to help each other out when they need. Over the past year, I have been able to learn all different departments of the company and able to choose what I like and do not like. for the future.

Pros

Free meals, staff is very welcoming

Cons

Not able to work for weeks at a time if part-time

Was not quite what I expected

There is a lot of different ways that you can be utilzed as a team ops member working at Gillette Stadium for the various events. The only negative thing about the job is that sometimes you can be standing in the coldest of weather for nearly half of the day and yet minimum wage is what the starting pay is. Also required to quickly do bag checks at entrances to make sure nobody brings things in that are prohibited, it is quick paced, can be stressful because of the guests coming into the Stadium who get jittery while in line, but then it can be relaxed also as there is not much going on someitmes and you have to fight the weather. DRESS ACCORDINGLY!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Kraft Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

1.8
InHerSight Score
1.8Personal Development
1.8Career Opportunities
1.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight