The Kraft Group

The Kraft Group Employee Reviews

United States32 reviews
I enjoy working here very much. The people I work with are GREAT — feels like family. Only con is that the position gets poor pay ($12.00) and Zero Bennies.
this was a part time position as i worked full time as a teacher. this was to give me some experience to enhance my human resource certificate that i was pursuing at Bryant University
Working games and events at Gillette Stadium is a fun and stimulating experience. You work Concerts, New England Patriots And New England Revolution Games.
Fun environment to work, a team effort that we build, all of us are a tight knit group. Reliable, dependable and consistent with my routine. Can have fun by helping people.
HR department is extremely lacking in a work/life balance to the point of abusive to salaried employees. Being on call on weekends and having your computer with you on vacations.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Overall my work experience at the Kraft Group helped with my understanding of how to manage subcontractors in a professional setting. I had been able to utilize skills that I obtained from college and apply them in a real-world setting.
Job was boring and management wasn’t very helpful. Not much training. Managers were more interested in taking selfies then working. The days really dragged and there seemed to be no job growth.
Management never trained properly then they would yell at an employee if they were doing their job wrong. Had to work in a variety of work conditions from cold and wet to extreme heat. The managers wouldn't always keep employees hydrated in extreme heat. Employees would pass out do to heat stroke. Poor working conditions and employees weren't able to sit until after ten hours of standing.
Pros
Free lunch or dinner during break
Cons
Long standing hours in all sorts of weather. Management does not train well.
I wish i had more time here. They are a great company and provide an excellent work environment. People are quick to help you when you need it. Very friendly staff. Fully equipped break room and near good lunch spots.
If you need a job and it suits your needs, then work here. You could do much better elsewhere. Benefits are just minimal and employees are just warm bodies. If you're a football fanatic, then you'll offset the joy of working here for your low pay. Most people are just passing though.
Pros
not much
benefits
I don't plan on leaving The Kraft Group. I'm event only and absolutely love my job, love my boss, and coworkers. So many added perks aside from working at one of the best football stadiums out there!
Great job to have good people and vibes felr good to be there on tresured grounds can learn leadership commute not bad from ky location in providence help me learn good quality in working and have a job easy to follow the supervisor instructions management is good with the workers and resspectful too
Immediate manager was very disrespectful and rude when I found full time employment. This job was only temporary and last for the Patriots season. Don't take job if you plan on not staying for the season as it is expected to commit to entire season.
Pros
see what fans are buying
Cons
temporary
Lack of direction, no advancement, training available. Upper IT management is run by dinosaurs who refuse to innovate and bring in new proven technologies. IT department is very sexist. No work life balance. Benefits are sad, PTO is poor.
Pros
Discounts at Patriot Place, Pro Shop
Cons
Kraft is a very friendly place, a lot of workers have been there for a long time. The work is less collaborative then other places that I have worked, but that is due to the fact that it is a very large company, with set processes.
Pros
Friendly Management
Cons
Less Collaboration
Everyone including management is very welcoming to new employees. The employees are willing to help each other out when they need. Over the past year, I have been able to learn all different departments of the company and able to choose what I like and do not like. for the future.
Pros
Free meals, staff is very welcoming
Cons
Not able to work for weeks at a time if part-time
There is a lot of different ways that you can be utilzed as a team ops member working at Gillette Stadium for the various events. The only negative thing about the job is that sometimes you can be standing in the coldest of weather for nearly half of the day and yet minimum wage is what the starting pay is. Also required to quickly do bag checks at entrances to make sure nobody brings things in that are prohibited, it is quick paced, can be stressful because of the guests coming into the Stadium who get jittery while in line, but then it can be relaxed also as there is not much going on someitmes and you have to fight the weather. DRESS ACCORDINGLY!
Staff treats its employees as if they don't trust them to do anything by themselves. It felt like I was being babysat myself as a security guard. I do not do anything to make this the case.
I had a great time working here. The people were excellent and friendly. Also, it was fun seeing ESPN crews and NFL players and their families while at work.
Pros
Great people, good hours, able to pick up hours for other games if you have transportation
Cons
Not enough hours consistently to be full time
Working for this company is worse than the last job I had. Management sucks they lie to you and they are sneaky. Unreliable and cheap. Benefits not that great. Need I say more. It's just poor management it's all about Them screw the employees.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
Great Place To Work. Extremely Fun & Friendly Staff. Extremely Fun Working At All Stadium Events, Concerts & Patriots Games. Really Recommend This Job To Someone Looking For Part Time Work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Kraft Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Ratings from women
2.7
InHerSight Score
2.7Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
2.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
The Kraft Group Reviews by Location