The Legacy Group

Working at The Legacy Group: 10 Reviews

United States10 reviews

Stressful place to work

It kept you busy and the clients were ok most of the time. The environment wasn’t really the best. The past was ok when I was there. No structure in my opinion.

Exciting and Supportive Work Environment

I've been with the company for roughly 7 months now. This is such a great and exciting environment to be part of, the company is continuously growing in many aspects. Management welcomes and supports you throughout every step in the training process. Very happy to be part of this company!

Pros

Employee Events

The Legacy Group insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Wouldn’t recommend

The CEO does not reflect this company he is a great guy there is absolutely favoritism when it comes to certain employees versus others.They over load you with work to the point of getting behind on so many things, if a co worker leaves they “evenly distribute” the work load which is absolutely false. Some people working there are awesome as majority of them are not.

Pros

You’re own desk

Cons

Short lunch break, overworked

Decent place to work

Management wasn’t the best nor was the way they handled their call volume. Coworkers were friendly and would help when needed. Some people got away with doing the bare minimum and were praised for doing their job.

I wouldn’t

Don’t recommend working here, a high turnover rate. Human resource can be tough, a lot of awkward interaction. CEO of this company is a great guy, he does not reflect this company his management team does.

Pros

Some Personable coworkers

Cons

Human resource

Incredible Company Culture

Rarely do you walk into work and literally feel overwhelming positive energy from the entire staff: from the top-down. It changes everything. The CEO works diligently to make sure this positive, encouraging culture remains intact.

Pros

Everyone is Approachable

Cons

My commute (but worth it!)

Accounts receivable

This company had poor management skills and even worse coordination. My time there felt like a complete waste of time! Please do yourself a favor and stay away!

Fast Paced Environment with plenty of room to grow

I really enjoy working for The legacy group. The environment is really fast paced and a challenge at times (Which I LOVE) One of the best parts (aside from the pay and benefits) is their promotion procedure, completely based off of performance and only from within!! AND you don't need any experience, they have a full training program. So you can literally walk in the door, get trained by the knowledgeable staff and really build a career. The culture here is great too, mostly young adults who really want to succeed as a team. I love participating in the Legacy Cares events too, they are always feel good events I get to do with my work family! I would highly recommend working here if you are looking to start a real career

Pros

Great pay, benefits, family based cultre and lots of room to grow!

Very laid back office.

I did all the marketing for Troy so my job consisted of taking long lists of prior home purchasers and writing them to let them know about the new re-financing we were offering.

Pros

Could work from home

ok

This was a great company all around. They were a pleasure t work for and would recommend them to anyone. This is a good place to work for as long as they are in existence

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Legacy Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits