The Little Clinic Employee Reviews

I loved working for the Little Clinic
Account Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 13, 2018
The Little Clinic was a great place kid friendly and management was willing to help out with any situation that they can. There was nothing hard about the job and I loved working for the Little Clinic
Pros
It was great place to work for
Cons
Didn't like the schedule lunches and breaks
Avoid this company is trash.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COOctober 25, 2018
Management is all about bottom lines nothing more. Hours and pay were great but the lack of communication was horrible. Its bad when you're boss tells you it takes a good 2 years to get the software down. Then on you're last day of probationary period tells you we were not getting it in time. Management seems to show no appreciation for doing several tasks at a time. My manager told me that the company doesn't do a great job advertising the job.
Pros
Free candy, Good Hours
Cons
Poor communication from managment.
Good place to start out
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Versailles, KYOctober 9, 2018
I do enjoy working at The Little Clinic. For the most part, it has a very laid back atmosphere and I love the NPs that I work with here. My main complaint is the scheduling. One week I work 4 days and the next week I'll work 3 and every other weekend. I would rather have set hours each day (M-F).
Pros
hour lunches, laid back atmosphere, good benefits
Cons
work hours, not consistent
Great for new grads
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 8, 2018
Overall a great first job as an NP. Pay was above average for new grads. Definitely supported by management. Didn’t like working every other weekend but the differential was decent.
Pros
Hires new grads
Cons
Work every other weekend. Hard with kids
Run the other way
Nurse practitioner (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 7, 2018
Horrible and everything that’s been said by providers negative is true. No matter the location. Still the same.
Back biting, nepotism, cut throat, liars, bulliying.
Pros
Cons
Everything that’s been said by others negative.
loved this job
Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 26, 2018
Like with any job, there are ups and downs, but with this job there were less downs than ups. I loved this job. I just wish they paid a little more for all that a PCT does for them.
Overall Great Place to work
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COSeptember 13, 2018
Great Staff in Clinics. I really enjoyed our Physicians Assistants. I traveled to many different Clinics and we had GREAT providers in all Clinics

Really enjoy working with the Public
Hardest part of job was each shift was open to close. Late lunch 2:30 each day
Pros
Lots of learning
Cons
12 hour days
Not a grocery store it is Healthcare
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 11, 2018
TLC is a good company and some of the management team gets it but others just don't. This is healthcare and not a grocery store and this often gets forgotten. Management has favorites and they don't reward hard work all of the time. If people ask hard questions like "why" they can be penalized. Overall it was a benefit to my career but feel like the company is loosing its passion for people.
Pros
lots of locations
Cons
staff is overworked and under supported
I’m exhausted just thinking about my prior employment with TLC
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 9, 2018
I absolutely hated my job with the Little Clinic, I was at a very stressful clinic and the madness NEVER STOPPED...I don’t think I’ll EVER work in a retail clinic again
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
No support from management
It was a great place to work
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 15, 2018
I looked forward to going to work everyday the nurses I worked with was great and they didn't make you feel like you wasn't at there level. I've learned so much working with the company I would love to go back but unfortunately there isn't one in my area.
Pros
Being able to help others
Cons
The late hours
Worked with TLC for almost 3 years
Advanced Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Harriman, TNAugust 14, 2018
I started with TLC in December 2015. I hadn’t worked in a retail environment in a very long time so I wasn’t sure if I would like it or not but I needed a job so I accepted the offer. After working with them for as long as I did, I can say I had an amazing experience! Management is wonderful, communication is on point and my coworkers were amazing. You do have to work every other weekend and in the long run, that is what caused me to find another job elsewhere. But I took my time finding a new job and was all around happy working with TLC. I would recommend this job to any of my friends or family.
Pros
Flexible, adequate breaks, wonderful coworkers, every other weekend off and the pay was decent.
Cons
Can’t really think of any.
Experience
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAAugust 4, 2018
The job is easy. You register patients, handle insurance, do strep and flu tests etc., collect medical history. It's great for young people in school to enter the healthcare field. The company overall is very shady however. Job security is non-existent. They are constantly struggling with customers and numbers and won't hesitate to fire someone or shut the clinic down without a second thought.
Overall it was an ok place to work
Patient Care Technician (extern) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 26, 2018
the company needs better pay for their employees, the amount of work that needs to be done on the regular does not amount to the pay they're given. the company should take better care of their employees. Other than that, the work place is fun & enjoyable & the people that work there is amazing.
An apple a day
Regional trainer/Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 25, 2018
I don't work there anymore. They need some people of color on their management team in Columbus Ohio. The hardest part of the job is when people do not have insurance or they can not be seen due to lack of money.
Good starter job
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 24, 2018
Helps you get in the medical field profession. Easy schedules if you are full time. Don't really talk to management often. Sucks working every other weekend.
Pros
experience
Cons
pay
great place to work
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, TNJuly 12, 2018
Always room for advancement. Everyone is treated fairly. Always room for growth and new learning experiences. Some clinics are a little more fast paced than others but the Little clinic team members are good about helping each other.
Pros
hours lunhes during the week, kroger discount
Love It
Advance Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 9, 2018
I absolutely love working here. The work environment is very laid back and hours are very flexible. The NPs are wonderful and very helpful. I can say this is the first job that I’ve had where I’m actually happy and not stressed. Benefits are good too. Overall great place to work.
Awful
Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 7, 2018
The Memphis region is horrible to work for! Working here is only an “until I find another job” situation. During flu season it’s extremely busy and the patients are ridiculously rude!! Management doesn’t care how their PCT’s are treated as long as the patients flow in. PCT’s literally do EVERYTHING except assess patient and prescribe medications and the pay does not equate to the workload!
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Everything and anything one could think of
Nurse Practitioner
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85029June 29, 2018
As an NP I really enjoyed at the little clinic. It works very well with family and work schedule. In my typical day , I may see patients above 12 months plus and the census may vary between 20 to 35 per 11 hrs day. This job give me an opportunity to work as an NP and also management skills, independent decision making opportunities for the clinic in the absence of the manager.
Very busy days
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHJune 29, 2018
The providers that work in the clinics are wonderful people, but the day-to-day stuff can burn you out. Can also be difficult to have a schedule adjusted.