THE LITTLETON GROUP Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 28, 2018
I worked for The Littleton Group part time. The organizations culture was dynamic. Teamwork was key and everyone worked as a team which was the most enjoyable part of my job.
Great starting place
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TX 75703September 25, 2018
It's a great place to get introduced to the claims industry. Not a place to build a career. The fee bill split between adjusters and company is not fair to the employee.
Pros
Starting place
Cons
Pay and benefits
Good opportunity
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 6, 2018
Good opportunity for claims experience. Got to learn the systems and received positive feedback on my reports. Enjoyed working with the internal team working on claims with me.
Job description
File Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 23, 2018
The Littleton Group brought me back to train file reviewers and answer questions for field adjuster regarding claims from Hurricane Harvey.
Additionally, I reviewed files for accuracy and then sent them up to the client (Lloyd's of London) for billing, if they were within my authority.
Pros
worked from home.
Cons
No off days for several months
Challenging and fast paced
Claim Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 16, 2018
It was a good place to work and it had a family feel to it. I was a little surprised they allowed drinking of alcohol in the office on Friday afternoons.
Productive great place to work for
Property & Bodily Injury Adjuster Contract (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 12, 2018
Management was great. I had no complaints this was a good company to work for. it is a temporary contract type of work .Only if they had staff employees would be great
Productive work place
Administrative Intake (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 4, 2018
The Littleton Group is a great company but not a steady work environment never know when you will be let go. hardest part of the job was keeping up with everything going on because you are pulled in many directions to do other work.
fast paced insurance
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 19, 2017
first point of contact for insurance claims
fast paced industry, customer service representative
learned all facets of insurance
loved the challenge
great management
Pros
paid vacation, benefits
Cons
intensive situations
Opportunities Abount
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 7, 2017
This company has offered excellent work opportunities. The company contracts to those employers in need of filling vacant positions both temporary and for permanent hire. One can find their long term future here. The rule of thumb is to remain flexible and have an open mind. Courtesy and respect is of utmost importance both from the employee and employer point of view.
Pros
great pay for hard work
Cons
not sure
Do not work here!
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 18, 2017
First off upper management is horrible, they could careless about you. They have no sense on how to treat their employees. They will be little you and punish you by not paying you with no warning if you do not bill 40+ hours a week. They also change your billable time to what they want it to be. If you have 8 hours of billable time, they will change it to 5-6 hours. So you basically worked 2 hours for free.

Hands down the worst company I have ever worked for.
Pros
None!
Cons
Pay is way below industry standard.
Productive work place
Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 10, 2017
Great place to obtain new experience for career path growth. Demanding position even after hours. Great coworkers and management
Pleasant place to work
General Adjuster/Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 5, 2015
Management of my work was great. Company was small but growing. Should be a place to grow. Better pay for work is warranted.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Pay to low.
Very Comortable laided back
Clerical/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 24, 2014
We were constantly busy which was a great thing. My coworkers were amazing. Management was aware of what was going on in the business.
GREAT Place To Work!
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 7, 2014
I was employed with The Littleton Group for several years and it was one of the BEST places I have worked in the claims industry--hands down!

Littleton is a medium-sized employer who has a staff of amazing management, knowledgeable adjusters and fantastic administrative support. Littleton is a family-like environment, everyone greets one another when they walk in the door. I found myself looking to coworkers for advice on claims handling from time to time, the wealth of knowledge from the experienced adjusting staff is next to none!

I was pleasantly surprised by the open-mindedness of management when suggestions were brought forward by employees, they really listened to what employees wanted.

It's refreshing to know that there are still employers out there like The Littleton Group, so many companies these days treat their employees like just a number--but not here!
Pros
Great atmosphere, welcoming staff, friendly coworkers
Enjoyed working with professionals in claims who knew how to laugh, work, and help each other all at the same time.
Property Damage and Bodily Injury Adjuster (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 9, 2014
I would normally open the office and turn on any machines, lights and equipment needed. Then I would check my list to see what task needed to be done first and begin my workday. I continued to learn more about claims work and the age and level of experience of other claims adjusters and how they might execute different aspects of claims handling and what I might institute into my own claims handling. I also learned more about Third Party Administration and the State of Texas involvement in what the state wanted in the investigation aren in the cases I handled there. I couldn't have wanted better management and enjoyed the co-workers I dealt with. The hardest part of the job was when the State took over our cases and requested additional investigation which had to be learned and then maybe changed a while later. The best part of the job was the understanding and knowledge that was shared with co-workers and management about claims service, laws, saving time yet being thorough in a claim. The people were great to work with and the laughter was wonderful in this high pressure profession.
Great place to work!
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 17, 2013
All employees and management were wonderful to work with. I would recommend The Littleton Group any day.
Pros
autonomy
Fantastic Place to Work
Adjuster (Current Employee) –  AustinApril 15, 2013
Great management and an employer that offers the flexibility to excel. Pay and benefits above average.
Terrible job environment
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  USFebruary 25, 2013
Pay is so below the adjuster industry standard it's crazy. Work is piled on you because someone leaves here almost every two weeks. Medical benefits are terrible and super expensive.
Management doesn't listen. Don't waste your time or energy here. No advancement.
Great pay and flexibility
Adjuster (Former Employee) –  TexasFebruary 4, 2013
The job offered top compensation with great flexibility. Had to leave to move out of state for family reasons. Would recommend.
Horrible place to work
Employee (Former Employee) –  AustinDecember 5, 2012
The compensation was/is way under job requirements.
TLG pays themselves before anything. The management and running of the department's/company is so unorganized. Fo receptionist had gone through the company within 6 months. More than ten adjusters they went they within a matter of a few months. Very unstable company. Very undercompensated for job requirements and ridiculous vindictive management. No job security. No values.