The Local Pages, Inc Employee Review

View all The Local Pages, Inc reviews

Bait and Switch
Outside Sales  (Former Employee) –  Coeur d' AleneMay 9, 2013
Run far far away from this company!!!! I typically never have anything negative to say about a company as you can make anything productive with hard work..... Expect for the local pages. I was hired and informed I was to start working the city I lived and after might travel to a town 50 miles from where I lived. Once out in the field I was told “we have to finish this book" it will only take a few days. So I traveled for 4 weeks in blizzard conditions 50 miles each way. The down part was I was only given 5 all ready worked leads per day. I voiced my frustrations and then was taken off tiered commission.

The regional manager was horribly rude and disrespectful and in my short time with TLP, they lost everyone in our area and we had some top notch people. I would run far as you will spend more money than you will ever make!
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Everything!

Other The Local Pages, Inc Employee Reviews

Challenging sales assignment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Florence, ORMay 22, 2018
Excellent product for local use - small phone books to carry in a glove box or computer bag. Very practical for local businesses, can be made available in motel rooms and other local & regional locations
Pros
Freedom to develop one's own style
Cons
many potential customers use online advertising only
This place is a joke and unprofessional
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAApril 9, 2018
They flew me to a sales training that lasted a week but only needed to be 2 days. I could have done a better job than the trainer. They gave me an offer letter but never paid me what they promissed.
Pros
Cons
Every con you could think of !