The Logistics Company Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Liked the job and the people I worked with/for.
Armed Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Ft. Bliss, Tx. (Bunkers/Snake Pit)June 4, 2018
Enjoyed the work, the people I worked with/for. Worked the gate for one hour then switched then ran patrol for one hour. Liked working outside, meeting the various personnel, both military and civilian. At times running the gate could become a little difficult when you had a large unit leaving and another unit coming in. It was a enjoyable challenge once accomplished. I think the most enjoyable part of the job was working the gate. [
Professional
Logistics Management Specialist (II) (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NC 28311May 17, 2018
Very Professional work environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling to the different sites to assist the Clients with areas of concern.
job pay
Production Control Clerk and Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYMay 16, 2018
job pay is great for a govermant contract. I would love to have it back Got laid off went to school to fish my degree. I am just writing to take up space now.
Nothing Special
US Army Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 12, 2018
Don't expect much with this company. I have nothing special to report other than they are the least flexible company I have ever worked for. Lack of management, and zero potential for career advancement. Beware.
Clipper Courier (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 16, 2018
Clipper Courier was a great place for me to work. It taught me the logistics behind running not only a business but a shipping a logistics company. Great people.
Learning place
Computer Operator II / Supply Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Dix, NJJanuary 29, 2018
Contract government job which the government canceled and everyone was layed off. Getting equpiment ready for US troops for combat training.Computer operator for making sure ll equipment was there and ready and order whats needed. Supply officer to keep inventory upto date and ready for personal to keep all equipment ready to go.
Pros
401, stocks, pay
Cons
pay on 15th and 31 of each month
Army Installation
Stock Clerk /Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NC 28311January 4, 2018
A routine job that could be stressful at times. Operations in the office and worked on the warehouse floor. Operating forklifts and hand equipment to stock and pull items for military personnel and contractors.
Wonderful Place
Accounts Payable/Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 7, 2017
The people of this place have left a lasting impression on me. I have made from lifelong friends and grew as a person both professionally and personally. The CEO is a smart business man with a kind heart. Having spent more than 10 years in the corporate office for this company, I was able to watch it grow.
Pros
great team atmostphere
Cons
not all managment is quality
the job was great
Physical Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 6, 2017
the job is requiring to know the daily requirement of the job when dealing with physical security because it dealt with individual processing of security clearances daily.
Pros
work enviroment
Cons
healthcare
The Logistics Company
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIJuly 5, 2017
The company has great compensation and benefit. Typical hours are 730 to 4pm with a 30 minute lunch. The staff that work in Human recourses and corporate office are helpful.
Five stars are not given because there are many issues with local management/employees Job Work/Life Balance and Job Culture.
fun place to work, service members made it worthwhile
Human Resource Assistant/PAII (Former Employee) –  Fort Sill, OKMay 26, 2017
It was so much fun to sit at my desk with a service member preparing their DD213. Learning the medals and accomplishments they achieved was incredible.

hardest part was closing of the brigade and saying goodbye to friends
Pros
Meeting different people
Cons
contracted position
Excellent place to work
Quality Control Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCMay 10, 2017
Excellent leadership.
Leadership is respectful and full of integrity.
Outstanding Human Resource Department.
Quick Response and very proactive.
Very positive and very respectful.
Skills obtained helped push me forward
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZFebruary 23, 2017
The skills I learned and were taught helped propel me forward in my pursuit for a leadership position. I was able to get my foot in the door in my 1st position at a military base and I learned so much.
Productive and good workplace
Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  UAEJune 21, 2016
Is't very good workplace, great job, no delays of wages, social guarantees and problem-free shipping, I advice http://cargoprimeway.com/
Pros
All service for free
The Logistics Company
Electronic Technician III (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VANovember 18, 2015
They don't really take care of their employees like they say they are going to. They want to require you to wear certain type of clothes but don't want to supply them. They have HORRIBLE health benefits. It would cost me almost 1800 dollars a month for my family to have insurance through them. that is one whole paycheck.
Wells Fargo
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXNovember 9, 2015
WF was always committed to training their employees so they could assist future and regular customers with their bank needs.
Productive and Fun with all the Training
EMT-B/ Combat lifesaver Instructor (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 15, 2015
Being productive at work was an everyday thing for us as a contractor. When there was soldiers on ground we knew it was time for work and training to get done. The most enjoyable part was working along side with my colleagues and US Army counterparts we all worked as a team to complete our mission. Regardless of how many different trainings were going on, we did all that we could to support all the teams with medical support.
Pros
There was always something for us to be getting trained on
Cons
No overtime
Good Company
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 13, 2015
It was a contract job everything was straight up and honest.Day included inspecting deficiancies in trucks insuring repairs were performed correctly.
Work with employees on vacation and time off
Shipping/ Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYSeptember 25, 2015
Company works with their employees on time off for family matters.
Show the employees how much they respect them and their hard work is rewarded often.
Great place to work.
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 24, 2015
Great place to work, but the job is on a year to year basis. It is a military contract that is renewed yearly. I really enjoy working there. The people are great and you are supporting our troops.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Logistics Company. Our community is ready to answer.