The Logistics Company Employee Reviews

Glad to go to work everyday
Alarm Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Lee, VAFebruary 27, 2019
We had a maintenance meeting every morning 07.30am, go to work doing Alarms have lunch at 12.00pm go back to work and go back to shop at 3.30 at 4.00pm go home
Great experience for 4 years.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIFebruary 1, 2019
Great place to work. Great Management and Great HR department. Management was very knowledgeable. They currently won a bunch of Government contracts..
Pros
Great Pay.
Cons
Not enough time off.
non-productive place to work, cut-throat atmosphere
MOTOR VEHICLE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NC 28303January 21, 2019
This was one of the most terrible places to work. the upper management was like a micro-manager on steroids. Couldn't offer any ways to improve conditions or any new ideas. "Don't like it, QUIT!" Would not recommend this company to anyone, not even my enemies.
Pros
it was a job
Cons
conditions, equipment
Very Prouctive
Picker/Clerk (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 14, 2018
Management was knowledgeable and efficient
Advancement was always a plus
Team work was always encouraged
Overtime was allowed daily
Employee referrals were granted
great place to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Fort Lee, VADecember 3, 2018
I transport military soldiers to different destinations in a safe tmely manner.There isnt a hard part to my job! The most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with people from all walks of life and from all over the world.
Great
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  McGreggor Place, NMOctober 10, 2018
I started with Logistics, to continue my Security Officer Duties, Had some great memories with the staff and Soldiers. Never a duff moment. Would do it again!!! Thank.
Pros
Excellent
not well run
Electronic Tech Two (Former Employee) –  Ft. Knox. Ky.October 3, 2018
they did not know how to run a maintenange shop. They let ft. knox run them past the contract. They did not like to be told the parts recevied did not work.
Pros
nice people in the shops
Cons
bosses did not listen
too much of a buddy-buddy system in play
MOTOR VEHICLE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCSeptember 15, 2018
The management seemed to favor some employees over others. it was very clique-ish, and if you weren't one of the chosen ones, you never got the good jobs, or buses to drive.
Pros
some good co-workers
Cons
favoritism
terrible employees
Property Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Benning, GASeptember 10, 2018
Would never work a contract job on Ft. Benning again. To much turn over and pay fluctuates based on who wins the bid as the contractor unstable work environment.
Pros
Commissary Acess
Cons
cut throat employees
Liked the job and the people I worked with/for.
Armed Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Ft. Bliss, Tx. (Bunkers/Snake Pit)June 4, 2018
Enjoyed the work, the people I worked with/for. Worked the gate for one hour then switched then ran patrol for one hour. Liked working outside, meeting the various personnel, both military and civilian. At times running the gate could become a little difficult when you had a large unit leaving and another unit coming in. It was a enjoyable challenge once accomplished. I think the most enjoyable part of the job was working the gate. [
Professional
Logistics Management Specialist (II) (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NC 28311May 17, 2018
Very Professional work environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling to the different sites to assist the Clients with areas of concern.
job pay
Production Control Clerk and Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYMay 16, 2018
job pay is great for a govermant contract. I would love to have it back Got laid off went to school to fish my degree. I am just writing to take up space now.
Nothing Special
US Army Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 12, 2018
Don't expect much with this company. I have nothing special to report other than they are the least flexible company I have ever worked for. Lack of management, and zero potential for career advancement. Beware.
Clipper Courier (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 16, 2018
Clipper Courier was a great place for me to work. It taught me the logistics behind running not only a business but a shipping a logistics company. Great people.
Learning place
Computer Operator II / Supply Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Dix, NJJanuary 29, 2018
Contract government job which the government canceled and everyone was layed off. Getting equpiment ready for US troops for combat training.Computer operator for making sure ll equipment was there and ready and order whats needed. Supply officer to keep inventory upto date and ready for personal to keep all equipment ready to go.
Pros
401, stocks, pay
Cons
pay on 15th and 31 of each month
Army Installation
Stock Clerk /Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NC 28311January 4, 2018
A routine job that could be stressful at times. Operations in the office and worked on the warehouse floor. Operating forklifts and hand equipment to stock and pull items for military personnel and contractors.
Not Stable
Director Quality Assurance and Safety (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 9, 2017
Although much of the staff was great to work with the management team was very hard to talk with. No real room for improvement. Never sure about job because of fluctuation in work environment.
Great company to work for
Yard Switcher (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 22, 2017
logistics is a family orientated work place... you can be yourself as long as you get the work done. if you did your job you had no problems. They don't harass you at the job on the job or for your job. Management is very disciplinary when it come down to the job description. The hardest part is keeping energy. It is a very fast pace environment. All co workers looked out for one another. And if went over and beyond for your position or a particular assignment, and help someone else for they assignment it was recognized with a thank you. Logistics insight incorporated will give you recognition for doing your job with pride. That's what I like about the company they recognize good workers.
Pros
they make you like your work ethic is very well needed, and you are important
Cons
healthcare and union
Wonderful Place
Accounts Payable/Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 7, 2017
The people of this place have left a lasting impression on me. I have made from lifelong friends and grew as a person both professionally and personally. The CEO is a smart business man with a kind heart. Having spent more than 10 years in the corporate office for this company, I was able to watch it grow.
Pros
great team atmostphere
Cons
not all managment is quality
the job was great
Physical Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 6, 2017
the job is requiring to know the daily requirement of the job when dealing with physical security because it dealt with individual processing of security clearances daily.
Pros
work enviroment
Cons
healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Logistics Company. Our community is ready to answer.