The Magic Painting Company

The Magic Painting Company Employee Reviews

I been working for Magic Paint Company for a bit over a year. Working with this company has expanded my paint skills; I been able to apply my previous skills and learn more. Magic Paint is well organized, management cares about their employees and is family oriented. I am proud to say I work for Magic Paint Company.
Magic Painting is a great place to learn about painting as well as being a manager and the different aspects of running a company. You will be challenged to step into roles and take responsibility for your work as well as the overall project. There is a great workplace environment where you will be challenged to work hard but also enjoy being around the people you work with. You will have the opportunity to pursue different skills and be challenged to set and achieve goals. There is a constant pursuit to achieve customer satisfaction and that can be challenging to deal with different personalities but the vast majority of clients are great to work with.
This job provides a safe and polite work environment. I have learned a great deal about the painting trade while working for The Magic Painting Company. Variation of projects, tasks, and locations keep the job interesting. Would like to stay employed were I not moving out of the MSP area.
My experience at The Magic Painting Company has been a positive one. We work on mostly high-end houses and we have high expectations for our work. Still, management and employees generally share a good nature, good will and personal, professional, emotional and spiritual development are all encouraged while not being forced. I have developed as a painter greatly during my time with Magic. There has been opportunity for advancement this has been encouraged and nurtured. The hardest part of the job for me personally is sometimes a lack of clarity on product/process/location choices. I think there is some of that inherent in this type of work and especially as we specialize in high end residential work, where each home is different and the clients may have different and fluctuating needs and wants. Personally, I absolutely love painting. It is a very zen process for me. In this company in particular, there is a general sense of freedom which is possible because everyone is looking to do the best work possible. Rarely is there nagging, etc. We hold ourselves to high standards and enjoy our craftsmanship.
Pros
freedom, comradarie, high standards
Cons
lack of clarity at times
Leave a review. Help people like you.