The Maids
Happiness rating is 54 out of 100

The Maids Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Team Leader40 reviews
United States40 reviews

Good management lots of drama

This was overall a good company to work for. The management at the time were wonderful and amazing and always willing to work around my schedule as long as I have them proper notice. However, the other employees are full of drama and mostly high school minded individuals.

Please do not work here

Work is way to hard that you want to do nothing when you get home. Boss and manager and not really nice either. Lies will be said Cheap supplies Really dirty and disorganized office and bad and not safe cars.Very stressful work Warning will seem good at first

Pros

30 mins lunch if lucky

Cons

Lies

Official response from The Maids

October 11, 2021
Each The Maids franchise location is independently owned and operated. As an employee of the local franchisee, we’re sorry to hear your experience was not positive. The Maids’ franchisees take great pride in providing welcoming, inclusive work environments where employees have opportunities for advancement.

The Maids insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Not filling this out.

I loved working at The Maids. They where always fair and understanding. Kinda have to be cause Wow some of the Stuff you walk into. OMGOSH!! All together one of the best places I've had the pleasure working at.

Productive, Respectful

Every day is almost the same routine. As soon as I get to work, I start organizing all the cleaning supplies making sure everything is ready to go. I check my journal where I write down what houses we will be going that day. Also, to check what exactly the clients will want.

Pros

Paid Holidays, 1 week of vacation per year.

Cons

Low pay

Managers write reviews to bring ratings up (Feb 2016 all three happened on same day!)

Managers are paid to write good reviews of the company. They overwork you and under pay you. Management is horrible and the owner is never there. The 22 step cleaning process takes a while and you are expected to do everything fast.

Terrible job

management feeds you lies makes the job seem easy and stress free. have high expectations houses are super dirty, they dont care for employees well being, not a set schedule..

The hardest part is when you have dirty houses

Team leader of 4 people team. The hardest part is when you have dirty houses and don’t have enough people or time. A typical day at work 4 houses to clean

Owners have extremely high expectations

Owners/Managers expect the employees to run the company for little to no pay and employees must put their job before everything else. Previous owner was much better to deal with.

Horrible place

You never know when you’re getting off work, and lack of communication. The pay sucks and if you want any kind of benefits you may need another job.!!

Don’t waste your time

Franchised so each one is different. Get lucky with a boss who isn’t money hungry and selfish. It is what you make it. Dead end job that will not get you anywhere in life.

Pros

Work at your pace

Cons

Management was terrible

I worked at the maids at a very young age

The maids was a great place for me to get started on my cleaning it taught me a lot it taught me how to be a business owner. Great place to learn and get the experience you need

Pros

Great experience

Cons

Not enough hours

the maids is poorly ran

noone seemed to care about you there, the management was unorganized and cut throat everyone was always complaining and no one seemed to like to work there

bad company

Managment is not helpful dose not look for their employee nor do they care about their well being. they demand alot out of you with little graduted back

For younger Adults

Enjoy customers. a lot of favoritism in the office. No room to move up in the company. Need to have more hands on training and reward the teams a job well done.

Pros

Cons

no growth in the company

Fun place to work

The most interesting part about working at The Maids, we always had fun. There was never a dull moment. Everyone was able to get along and make the day productive and exciting.

Worst place to work!

Never in my life have I worked for such a fraudulent company. They don't pay you for the hours you work. Management is absolutely horrible. Your trained to "do the system" however that's completely false. Customer's do not realize that their paying for something promised, yet their getting a half assed job depending on the team you work with. Their snakes and the company will take advantage of you as much and they possibly can.

Pros

Cons

Working off the clock and low pay.

Great hours

The job is easy to do once learned, the hours are fair and if needed they will give you overtime or vise-versa if needed they will give you they days you ask off. Very flexible company.

fun but tedious workplace

the maids is fun but involves alot of hard work and dedication. everyone is friendly. they really try to satisfy and make sure you happy where you are.

Pros

they provide breakfast

Cons

no set schedule

Fun job

It's was cool job hard at times but fun too sounds crazy but that's how I see it got to meet alot of different people neat pets being a team is what they need to work on

Pros

Easy clean

Cons

Lack of team work

work in the maids

In my days at my last job are exciting. I learn about how to work as a team. My co worker are fun, humble, respectful, and know how to cooperate with each other. the hardest part of my work is when our aren't happy about our work. but the enjoyable part is when we work as a team and make our customer happy.

Stressful job

We could be out in the field cleaning homes and the owner sometimes added another home to the 4-5 homes you had to already clean. It made it hard on all of us who had families and appointments that we would have to cancel. I loved seeing my customers every week. Seeing them happy with our services made me very happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Maids. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare The Maids with

• The Maids
  • Team Leader
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?