The Management Trust Employee Review

View all The Management Trust reviews

Productive work place and great people to work with
Assistant Manager - HOA'S (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAAugust 6, 2013
Customer service, all office procedures, helping homeowners,and vendors. Resolving all issues that arrise on a daily basis. Being able to multi-task. It doesn't matter what your position is...everyone treats each other equal. (like we are a family) I personally enjoy my customers and vendors seeing them smile, or laugh. Makes me feel good.
Pros
great staff, good hours, job security
Cons
healthcare, training of staff, Benefits in all areas

Other The Management Trust Employee Reviews

Upper Management is horrible
Community Association Manager (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAMarch 28, 2018
TMT is an employee-owned company but that's only on paper (to make themselves "different" from other companies). Leadership expects all workers to be and act like robots (no emotions or interactions with your fellow employees) and the HR department is a joke. So if you want to work at a company that bullies their employees, doesn't pay well and expects you to work 50+ hours a week, TMT is the place for you!
Pros
Paid leave and coworkers
Cons
No telecommuting, leadership, Hr, pay is bad, no moral
New Leadership is creating a culture of long term sustainability and professionalism.
Communty Association Manager (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAMarch 27, 2018
New management and leadership are engaging and want to hear from staff. New ideas and a professional way of thinking are supported heavily. There are a few individuals who still work at this company and want to distort progress, but I don't believe new leadership will allow such people to be successful.

The most enjoyable part of the job is collaborating with colleagues on ideas on how to better serve clients and make the work environment better. Workplace culture is improving, I only see it getting better.

For those who want to be treated as a professional and have unlimited growth opportunities, I believe this is a supportive place to work. Hopefully, the direction this office continues to go in happens even quicker.
Pros
Flexibility and colleagues
Cons
Work load is heavy