The McIntyre Group Employee Reviews

I was a temp for McIntyre
Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Ridgefield, CTAugust 6, 2018
They did a wonderful job placing me in temporary positions while I searched for full time work I enjoyed working with my head hunter and appreciated the attention they gave to my job search efforts.
Amazing people
Customer Support/Sales (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJune 7, 2018
I find that the individuals I have worked with to be very engaging, dependable and high in integrity. When I was in need of anything they were quick to help. It is a pleasure to recommend McIntyre Group as an accomplished recruiting professional agency.
Great Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTApril 30, 2018
Really enjoyed working with the recruiters at this company. They were very communicative and informative and vital to my job placement. Their desire to help me succeed always felt genuine.
Got a job quickly
Patient Services Coordinator / Optima Health (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJanuary 16, 2018
They found me job in a week. Manager was very communicative and clear with the whole interviewing process that I would have with prospective temp employer.
Great workplace environment
IT RECRUITING ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTAugust 17, 2017
Great place to work. Owner really cares about employees and advancement. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to get into recruiting. Great office space with gym, kitchen, coffee bar.
Always accommodating to the employee/employer
TEMPORARY CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTDecember 15, 2017
Since I've relocated to Connecticut, The McIntyre Group has kept me in a temporary position which has helped me out a great deal. the entire staff is very friendly and accomodating.
Account Payable Cordinator
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  University Park, ILOctober 21, 2015
I started the day cutting check for the vendors & then I would have to mail out all the checks. The hardest part of the job was getting everything done in by the end of the day.
Pros
Small Company
Benefits
excellent (Former Employee) –  MNJuly 26, 2012

what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
excellent
Great opportunity
Credit and Collections Manager/Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTNovember 21, 2017
I learned a great new skill set that I enjoy a lot, there were a lot of similarities between this job and working in the police department. Such as daily interaction with McIntyre clients, candidates and internal personnel.
Very personable and pleasant work environment
CONSULTANT (WEBSITE DEVELOPER) (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTJune 3, 2014
I would recommend The McIntyre Group to fellow developers.
Pros
Great management team
Cons
None.
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJuly 6, 2016
Great place to work, they've helped me out quite a lot in the past year. Def a good place to start off and find a career.

Positions have ranged from data entry clerk to research assistant to production assistant.
Helpful staff
Temporary Contractor (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTOctober 5, 2017
Everyone is happy to help as they know it's a puzzle and they help fill in wherever they can to build the team. They all focus on the big picture while aligning the details.
Always had work available when I first started for this company.
Full_time Temp (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTApril 9, 2012
A typical day at work is depending on which company I was assigned to, I would log into the computer to begin an eight hour shift taking phone calls.
I learned about Postage meters, how to add money to the machine, how to order a rate chip and how to take payments.
Management was good to an extent. This company has more than one office so to me I felt like they should have a better communication with each other when one office is sending their workers to help out with the other site.
There really was nothing tough. Once trained correctly, I never had an issue where I needed to keep asking questions.
The most enjoyable part about the job is that I was able to meet new people and show my skills within the company
Pros
incentives for referrals
Cons
communication not good
Bogus ads
None (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTAugust 30, 2017
Met with them various times. Same like other agencies. It's all BS. Don't waste people's time who are seriously looking for work by taking time away from their looking for work by skyping, lie and say we have a position but it requires PowerPoint. READ the resumes then. Clearly don't have it. They judge you. I hope they will not be in the same position lots of people looking for work are in. Have some compassion and give people a chance.
Cons
Not a horrible place to be.
Temp (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMay 12, 2017
I live in Danbury Ct and started working with them with 1 recruiter. I'm not sure what happened but she ended up leaving the company. She was able to get me several interviews in my area however none really panned out. Once she left I did work with another recruiter who did find me a job right away. I did let her know it was not a good fit but she never responded and I staying for 5 months before leaving. During the five months however I was communicating with my recruiter to find me something else and actually an associate of hers offered me something else and then never responded to my phone calls ever again. After that assignment she sent me to another one that was over an hour away. I expressed my concern with the travel and without notice was yanked from the assignment. Called relentlessly for a week and was told that the jobs they advertised on their website are just to get clients in that area. It is very disappointing because you go to these agencies because you need work and they are supposed to help you I don't understand how after two job assignments in less than 6 months you don't return phone calls and you advise your clients that you really don't have work for them. Be careful with this company if they do get you something good it's because they are personally friends with the owner or manager's which is fine but it may not be in your best interest. Good luck to all looking for jobs. The truth is we're all looking for a place we can fit in and enjoy. As far as I know I still work for them again lack of communication.
Pros
Pay.
Cons
Recruiters are quick to lose interest in you. They don't call back or respond to emails
good i guess
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Newtown, CTMay 22, 2017
i was a contractor and was treated well. Nice work environment and nice people. i would recommend them to a friend if they were looking for a new role.
Great company
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTDecember 9, 2014
Great atmosphere, great group of people to work with. Friendly environment.
Productive and fun workplace with lots of free food
Medical assistant/medical records registrar (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport ctJune 13, 2015
Very good agency.the staff is helpful and attentive. Was placed immediately in a company that was willing to work with my limited experience . I was also able to learn things other than just my job title.
Pros
Almost immediate placement
Temp agency
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTAugust 18, 2015
The first 3 agents I had were quick to find me work and
very professional, all move on to other positions some within the company some outside the company, The last agent I had did listen to my specific requests about travel and location.
Pros
temp positions and lead to long term
Cons
can be let go without warning
Excellent Temporary Placement Agency
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJuly 30, 2012
Excellent temporary placement agency. My assignments were with top employers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The McIntyre Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2