The Medical Team Employee Reviews

Livonia Team
QA Nurse (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MI.July 16, 2018
Manager was constantly all over me for things I did not do, had to point out, that was not my work, that was hers! and point out who she should have gone to with her complaint of bad work. Manager has favorite workers and only picks on the people she does not like. They are back-stabbing, enjoyed having clicks and calling people names, they called me a Dork. I cried my way home most evenings. It was truly an environment of harassment and brow beating. When I left, even the person they made my assistant left also and she had been there a long time and really could not stand it any longer either. I hated working there. The company owner would come by every month and just walk past everybody, head up in the air, never spoke to a single person except the clicky management. One of the top 3 worst places to work in my opinion in my life.
Pros
Great free lunch monthly with meetings
Cons
Management and workers in office are MEAN.
I love what o do but wish we had consistent staff
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  MichiganJuly 13, 2018
As a CNA I feel that the hourly rate is very low especially as an experienced CNA. The turn over rate at my facility is very high due to the size of the facility and always being short staffed.
Pros
Of you are a person who doesn't mind picking up shifts, there are always a few available.
Cons
Short staff
no advancement for growth
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJune 9, 2018
The Medical Team is a starter job into the medical field not somewhere you settle for a career . You use this opportunity for a stepping stool to get your feet wet for experience only.
Pros
Great opptunity
Cons
no benefits
management
Site Supervisor/ Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 4, 2018
The job is awesome I love my job it needs to have more perks when it comes to staff working a lot of hours. They want to be appreciated for the work they do.
Poor management
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganMay 30, 2018
I feel they are a non professional company they go by if they like you or not if you don't brown nose certain management than your job is always on the line they are horrible 2 faced and a bunch of hypocrites and liars pcs manager and her area supervisors are all fake and do nothing bad business
Pros
Easy money
Cons
Unprofessional, liars, fake, terrible corporate support
work enviornment was nice
Health Care Provider (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 22, 2018
It was my pleasure to work with Med Team Inc for so many years. never had any problems with pay checks. If any questions always had someone there to answer.
A caring place to work
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  45 NE Interstate Loop 410May 9, 2018
My manager was very concern not only on the client but also on the workers. She assigned client to CNA who had experience who knew the client. She also tried not to move us to offered if possible.
Summary
Homecare Aide (Former Employee) –  Houma, LAMay 3, 2018
Was a great place to work at, only thing is that the pay was low. I was offered a job with more pay. That's why I left The Medical Team.
But, I wouldn't mind going back if they pay was more.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Low pay
Slow and not enough to support a family
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 25, 2018
I need a career not a job. I didnt like the way the lady spike told me. Very rudeand unprofessional. I definitely wasnt getting any communication with the supervisors. I wouldnt recommend thia job for someone with a family. It doesnt pay enough.
Pros
Work alone
Cons
They expect u to do everything for little pay
Friendly Coworkers, Great Mentors
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAApril 24, 2018
Coworkers were very kind and helpful, even though I was just an intern. They patiently answered my questions and gave me lots of hands-on experience setting up meetings and aiding the HR department.
Clients was a pleasure to work with.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAApril 22, 2018
Busy days yet also slow days. Teaches you to have compassion for others with little to none resources. Management a pleasure to work with, work place culture is diversity and the hardest part of the job not enough of pay!
Pros
Clients and family appreciates your work.
Cons
The pay!
the hardest part of the job
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 17, 2018
the hardest part of the job is getting where you need to go. Its a huge learning experience and I loved every part of my job. I built a wonderful experience with my clients
Pros
long lunch, breaks, flexible hours, amazing patients
Cons
The job is not bad work is easy depending on building.
Patient Care Assistant/Med passer (Former Employee) –  Southgate, MIApril 7, 2018
Just when you pass meds you still have to do care and you dont get exter pay but your doing more than the regular aides and getting the same pay. Alot of the ppl you work with have attuitdes for no reason and they dont wanna speak to you.
Pros
You can leave and get food, break when u want too
Cons
Med passer make same as regular aides, everybody pay is differant.
Great Place to Work!!
Hospice Administrator (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIMarch 24, 2018
Been with TMT for 5 years. Have been supported since day 1 from Management. Great teamwork and collaboration between divisions. Internship opportunities are encouraged. Growth within the department is welcomed.
Good Company
Receptionist/Hospice Admin Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIMarch 23, 2018
Work was nice, The co-workers are awesome. Management is ok until they feel personally attack or threatened. The company is pretty good. Dope owner. There's a lack of understanding of African American Culture and that can be a hassle for us. The work routine is a is, nothing hard about it.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Micro managing
Exceptional company to work for
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIMarch 15, 2018
Proud to work with a dedicated team of professionals bringing exceptional hospice care to patients wherever they call home.
The flexibility of The Medical Team hospice division administration and the belief that employees families are important help to promote a great family/work balance.
Ever member of the team, whatever their role in the Flint office may be, is valued.
Pros
Company that values their employees
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 1, 2018
The workload was enough to keep you busy but not make you feel overwhelmed. Management worked well with schedules. Learned more about home health care.
availale to travel
Health Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIMarch 1, 2018
you can make your own schedule , works for students

meet different people , gives the experience needed to pursue any health care careers. also offer tuition payments
Run!
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 24, 2018
If you have no personal life, then this is the job for you. If you like being wrung out like a sponge, then this is the job for you. If you enjoy stress, then this is the job for you! If none of this fits you, then run as fast as you can in the opposite direction!
Pros
Cons
Stress, Never knowing who you were going to see the next day until 5 o'clock the previous day
Uneasy Work Environment
Care Partner (Current Employee) –  Ypsilanti, MIFebruary 10, 2018
Residents are easy to handle. Management isn't very helpful. Pay raises are only .33 per year. The work environment is very uneasy. Coworkers do not respect residents, very rough with residents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Medical Team. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
1.4

1.6Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

1.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight