The Medicare Store
View all The Medicare Store reviews

The Medicare Store

The Medicare Store Employee Review

The Medicare Store Agent Review - Excellent company to work for!

Offers great work life balance. Management is extremely supportive. Lots of opportunity for learning. With regards to the Medicare field exclusively they offer free leads, tons of agent support, business cards, shirts, and reimbursement for most expenses. Excellent company to work for!

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Agent

The Medicare Store is a wonderful place to work. Great management and great people to work with. The owners listen, understand and are open to new ideas. They make you feel like you are part of the family. It’s also fun and rewarding to work here.

Agent

Great staff with a positive environment. This is a position that you will get out of it what you put into it. Truly caring for others is necessary for success.

My Winning Experience

The best part of my job is making a difference. Working with Senior Citizens and helping them find solutions for the cost of their medical or prescription drug problems will always feel like I bring value into peoples lives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Medicare Store. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare The Medicare Store with

Learn about The Medicare Store in popular locations

• The Medicare Store
  • Excellent company to work for!
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?