The Medicare Store
View all The Medicare Store reviews

The Medicare Store

The Medicare Store Employee Review

The Medicare Store Agent Review - Rare Gem!

I am so impressed with everyone at The Medicare Store! The integrity and support of the staff makes me feel great to be part of their team. I always feel they see me as a person not just an "employee." In so many other jobs it was a way to get by and I knew I was always wanting to find something more. I am so excited that I found my last job and lifelong career.

Same role

Excellent company to work for!

Offers great work life balance. Management is extremely supportive. Lots of opportunity for learning. With regards to the Medicare field exclusively they offer free leads, tons of agent support, business cards, shirts, and reimbursement for most expenses. Excellent company to work for!

Agent

The Medicare Store is a wonderful place to work. Great management and great people to work with. The owners listen, understand and are open to new ideas. They make you feel like you are part of the family. It’s also fun and rewarding to work here.

Agent

Great staff with a positive environment. This is a position that you will get out of it what you put into it. Truly caring for others is necessary for success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Medicare Store. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits