The Medicare Store logo
The Medicare Store
View all The Medicare Store reviews

The Medicare Store

The Medicare Store Employee Review

The Medicare Store Agent Review - Rare Gem!

I am so impressed with everyone at The Medicare Store! The integrity and support of the staff makes me feel great to be part of their team. I always feel they see me as a person not just an "employee." In so many other jobs it was a way to get by and I knew I was always wanting to find something more. I am so excited that I found my last job and lifelong career.

Agent

The Medicare Store is a wonderful place to work. Great management and great people to work with. The owners listen, understand and are open to new ideas. They make you feel like you are part of the family. It’s also fun and rewarding to work here.

Agent

Great staff with a positive environment. This is a position that you will get out of it what you put into it. Truly caring for others is necessary for success.

My Winning Experience

The best part of my job is making a difference. Working with Senior Citizens and helping them find solutions for the cost of their medical or prescription drug problems will always feel like I bring value into peoples lives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Medicare Store. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

The Medicare Store Reviews by Job Title