The Medicare Store Employee Reviews in Henderson, NVReview this company
Henderson, NV1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 28 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Helping seniors navigate the realm of Medicare is highly challenging and highly rewarding! I love knowing that I am guiding seniors in the right direction for them with their insurance choices. Everyday I get to help people and give them the reassurance and support that they are in the correct insurance plan for them and their specific situation. At the end of everyday I can rest assured that I did the right thing to help someone!
Schedule flexibility, work/life balance, motivating team
Was this review helpful?
Based on 12 survey responses
The Medicare Store insights
What people like
- Supportive environment
- Clear sense of purpose
- Ability to learn new things
See more jobs
Jobs at The Medicare Storein Henderson, NV
See more The Medicare Store reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Medicare Store. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 28 reviews
Ratings by category
4.9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
4.7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4.7 out of 5 stars for Management
4.8 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare The Medicare Store with
Questions about The Medicare Store
- How long does it take to get an interview after you apply at The Medicare Store?3 people answered
- Do you think working at The Medicare Store is difficult?One person answered
- Does The Medicare Store offer employees a 401k plan?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at The Medicare Store?One person answered
- Are the sales positions able to be done remotely?
- How difficult is it to get a job at The Medicare Store?
- How often do you get a raise at The Medicare Store?
- How long do you have to work at The Medicare Store before you can go on maternity leave?
- Is pay commission only
The Medicare Store Reviews by Job Title
The Medicare Store Reviews by Location
Discussion topics at The Medicare Store
Mission and values
PTO and work-life balance
Work from home
Parents and caregivers
Internships and graduate programs
Accessibility, Disability and Accommodation