The Medicare Store

The Medicare Store Employee Reviews in Las Vegas, NV

Las Vegas, NV21 reviews

This company does things right!

If you are or want to be in Medicare industry, this is THE company you want to be part of. The company is very professional and supportive. Training & support system will set you to be successful as long as you do your part. This is where things are done in the RIGHT way! You get what you put in - very fairly.

Pros

Great Trainings, Flexibility, Great Earning Potential

Cons

Can't think of any

I feel like I'm making a difference everyday

I feel like I help people every day and make a difference. That's what makes working in Medicare so rewarding! In addition to that, I can make good income. It's awesome!

The Medicare Store insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

The sky’s the limit!!

Working with TMS has positively changed my life! I now have freedom of being my own boss, but still with amazing support from our team. Literally, the best of both worlds!

Pros

Great work/life balance

Cons

You’re independent so no healthcare benefits

Fun culture with great pay and flexibility

I absolutely love working at The Medicare Store. I love the culture because it's fun and feels like family. There are constantly work events to attend to grow your career and improve your skills as an agent. The flexibility is wonderful and something I never experienced at another company.

Pros

Freedom and flexibility

Cons

No healthcare

Agent

The Medicare Store is a wonderful place to work. Great management and great people to work with. The owners listen, understand and are open to new ideas. They make you feel like you are part of the family. It’s also fun and rewarding to work here.

A Great place to help People!

I am very grateful for the opportunity to work with such great people! I have learned and grown so much. The Medicare Store really cares about others and it shows in the way the company treats people.

Agent

Great staff with a positive environment. This is a position that you will get out of it what you put into it. Truly caring for others is necessary for success.

My Winning Experience

The best part of my job is making a difference. Working with Senior Citizens and helping them find solutions for the cost of their medical or prescription drug problems will always feel like I bring value into peoples lives.

The Medicare Store

The Medicare Store is a wonderful place to work with quality people. They provide all the tools you need to be successful as a insurance agent specializing in Medicare.

The management is great and can be counted on to give you the support you need. The entire office staff and co-workers help make this a positive place to work.

The Medicare Store is a Great Place to Work

The people at this office create a positive work environment where you immediately feel welcomed and encouraged. I love working here as I continue to learn and grow as I work my way up in the company. The management staff is helpful, accommodating and motivating.

Leap of Faith that PAID OFF

I have never worked with so many ethical, honest, kind, and hard-working people. The Medicare Store is the best work environment I've ever had. And I get paid to help people! The leap to a commission job was scary but it has paid off. Literally. My schedule is flexible so I never miss out on important family events and if I want a vacation, I take a vacation. I am so glad I trusted my gut when talking to these people. Best decision I ever made and best job I've ever had hands down.

A Great Place To Work Because Of The Team

I absolutely love working at The Medicare Store. Between working as a team and working on your own, it gives you the best of both worlds. You maintain your independence while still getting support from a team environment. Everyone at The Medicare Store is a pleasure to work with and really feels like family. It's fun to go to work every day because of the staff and because of the work we do to help the senior community.

Success is at your fingertips!

Working for this company you will get all the education and support possible to be successful. We are a team her and you will find your fellow employees are there to assist you as well.

Amazing place to work

Incredible company to work with. You will be able to make an incredible income and have the freedom and flexibility that most people only dream of. I have been here for over 5 years and it has been a life-changing experience for me.

Family

There is a strong feeling of family and the desire to acheive with The Medicare Store. I am so happy that I found a great place to work with a great work environment.

Great work environment

A Lot to learn but they give you the resources to ask any questions you need and are always willing to help. I am constantly learning new things. The company creates a really kind atmosphere.

I enjoy working at the Medicare Store

The Medicare Store is so different than anything else in the insurance sales world. I can't even explain how amazing the leadership team, staff, and team is. It's something you have to experience to understand. The Mentorship and leadership at the Medicare Store are world-class. There is so much incentive to succeed and also recognition of success AND effort. On top of all that, we are doing something that is a benefit to our clients and the community.

Wonderful Company

One of the best companies I’ve ever worked for. They provide you with everything you need to be successful and are constantly looking for ways to improve. Everyone in the company wants the best for you and is willing to help you anytime.

Career Highlights

Just about everything I’ve looked for in a career- Feelings of purpose, family oriented, company support, financial stability and flexibility for time with my family!

Great Place to Work!

I was working in an entirely different industry before coming to work at the Medicare Store. I didn't even know what Medicare was. Now I help people every day and I'm making more money than I was before. I've had more mentorship and guidance here than in all of my previous jobs combined. It took some courage, but I'm so glad I made the move!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Medicare Store. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits