The Medicare Store Employee Reviews for Medicare AgentReview this company
Medicare Agent1 review
United States1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 28 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
If you are or want to be in Medicare industry, this is THE company you want to be part of. The company is very professional and supportive. Training & support system will set you to be successful as long as you do your part. This is where things are done in the RIGHT way! You get what you put in - very fairly.
Great Trainings, Flexibility, Great Earning Potential
Can't think of any
Was this review helpful?
Based on 12 survey responses
The Medicare Store insights
What people like
- Supportive environment
- Clear sense of purpose
- Ability to learn new things
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more The Medicare Store reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Medicare Store. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 28 reviews
Ratings by category
4.9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
4.7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4.7 out of 5 stars for Management
4.8 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare The Medicare Store with
Questions about The Medicare Store
- How long does it take to get an interview after you apply at The Medicare Store?3 people answered
- Do you think working at The Medicare Store is difficult?One person answered
- Does The Medicare Store offer employees a 401k plan?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at The Medicare Store?One person answered
- Are the sales positions able to be done remotely?
- How difficult is it to get a job at The Medicare Store?
- How often do you get a raise at The Medicare Store?
- How long do you have to work at The Medicare Store before you can go on maternity leave?
- Is pay commission only
The Medicare Store Reviews by Job Title
The Medicare Store Reviews by Location
Explore related careers in US
Popular locations for Medicare Agent in USExplore similar careers
Discussion topics at The Medicare Store
Mission and values
PTO and work-life balance
Work from home
Parents and caregivers
Internships and graduate programs
Accessibility, Disability and Accommodation