The MENTOR Network

The MENTOR Network Employee Reviews

Found 3,947 reviews matching the search
Featured review
The MENTOR Network selected this as a representative review
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
Great place to work. I've worked for a few companies similar to this one. This one is by far the best one I've encountered. Great staff, supportive management.
low pay for challenging work. Managers never help. Wouldn't recommend This place ever again. They Promote the wrong staff,and don't appreciate or give those that deserve pay increases. Terrible uppermanagement
Pros
clients are fabulous
Cons
no raises, low pay, no bonuses took them away
Mentor network used to be an enjoyable place to work at before Covid. Once covid hit the company completely looked out for themselves and cared nothing about their staff.
Pros
Working with the clients
Cons
No lunch, ruining your vehicle, not enough pay, no sense of security, no support from leaders
I have grown so much with this company! There are multiple opportunities for advancement and the company is very supportive of promoting from within. Supportive management team, generous benefits including PTO, opportunities for advancement, paid training, electronic health records, IT equipment provided to field staff, flexible hours and locations, ability to chose my own clients, and so much more!!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
The residents are amazing! Other than that it is a total mess. Your only hope is your PS anyone above that is zero help. If you do work here keep copies of all reports made or pto papers anything you do make a copy. Things tend to disappear once they get to the offices.
Pros
People they serve. Lots of down time.
Cons
Management would expect you to be there after your own funeral.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Great experience for someone looking to build a resume, fresh out of college only. Pay is low, management sucks, staff keeps to themselves and no room for growth!
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
Long hours sometimes no time for yourself
If you have a family, looking for a career, want to grow and learn DO NOT ACCEPT THIS JOB. Most management do not care about you or your personal life, I thankfully have one who is awesome! Clients are fun and full of personality.Workmans comp through this company is a joke, maternity-leave through the company is a joke, hours are never what they should be and they are ALWAYS understaffed.
Pros
Clients are awesome
Cons
No breaks, over worked, under-paid, poor management
Official response from The MENTOR Network
June 4, 2021
Dear Current Employee,Thank you for writing us a review. We are glad you think the people we serve and your own manager are awesome but are discouraged to hear that you feel the rest of management doesn’t care. We aim to create a supportive environment built upon the trusted partnerships with all employees to improve the lives of the people we serve. Please know we continue to work to improve various organizational policies and practices that benefit the people served, employees, and our communities. We also continue to look for dedicated team members to fill our vacancies. If you have any concerns or questions about your current work environment and benefits, we highly encourage you to please speak to your manager or contact the HR Shared Service Center through the Ask HR option on the employee portal or by calling 1-888-774-4872. Thank you for being part of The MENTOR Network team.Sincerely,The Employee Engagement Team
This company sets high standards and I am happy to apart of this team of brilliant professionals who are dedicated to making a change in the lives of the people we serve.
Great people to work with also a lot of room to move forward and grow with the company. This job has a very good work environment. If you love a rewarding job this is it.
A typical day at work is giving each individuals their medications and doing paper work in the office as well as answering questions and hanging out with the individuals. I have learned a lot from being the PS and continue to learn each day. Management is good. Workplace culture is good. The hardest part of my job is trying to keep everyone on board with the rules and boundaries that this job needs to have to limit as many behaviors. The best part of my job is seeing the individuals grow and slowly work on their independence. Also having some great staff to support you and put in jokes to ease out the rough days.
It's a pretty easy job working at my site but not so easy at other sites. All staff get along and communicate well with each other. There are some things that could have some improvement but we are all working together as a team to fix it.
I have been working for Arizona Mentor for about 6 months and I love my job. There is a lot of opportunity for advancement and they acknowledge hard work! There is flexibility in schedules and great managers! I learn something new everyday and I love it.
Come join an awesome group of people who make a difference in the lives of individuals every day. I work with a program called a Family Home Agency and get to help adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities stay independent in the community. Although our office is small, we are part of a huge network who are there to support every step of the way in order for us to achieve our mission. Our leadership are there to listen first before offering solutions and it really feels like they care about ALL their team members. I highly recommend working for any program within The Mentor Network.
Days are unpredictable most of the time, and I've learned that flexibility is key. Management fluctuates between being overworked and extremely busy, to micro-managing. There is not much in-between. The hardest part of the job is feeling appreciated and heard while encouraging staff to do the same. The pay is unreasonable and does not compensate for the expectations of the job. The best part of the job is working with the individuals - seeing them succeed and be happy.
The company is starting to change in the right direction. Its a good place to work while you are going to school because of the flexibility. I like that you get to interact with so many people.
The best part of the job is working with the individuals we serve and the relationships you develop with them. At times the job can be hectic, but when you have a positive impact in their lives it makes all the hard work worth it. Overall working with the individuals, staff and management has been a positive experience.
The best part about the job is the individuals that we serve. I believe that the Mentor Network does everything that they can to assure the best quality of life for the individuals served.
The best part of my job is the individuals I'm blessed to serve. I have learned a lot about disabilities in general and that no two people are like even if they have the same diagnosis. Management is good they are always there to answer questions and help if needed.
I enjoy my individuals , and also appreciate our current acting director . I also like the flexibility of working in between the office and home. My issues are more the office politics which honestly is much better because of working outside of the office ,it just is not my cup of tea .
I am a program supervisor here at the Mentor Network for almost a year. The company has many resources and are always there for you if you need anything. I enjoy my job, for I love to help other's! This is great job to be able to help the people we serve in their every day living whether it's helping them do shopping, appointments or even taking them on many different activities! The company makes you feel appreciated with the work you do!
Working for the Mentor Network is very rewarding. They offer working environment, supportive management, however the pay is very basic, no matter how many years you work here. If this is your first job, go forward!
  1. Employee Reviews