The Midnight Mission Careers and Employment
- Company size51 to 200
- Revenue$1M to $5M (USD)
- IndustryCivic & Social Services
You’re seeing all 13 jobs at The Midnight Mission because we can’t find any available jobs at The Midnight Mission close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 72 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Rating is calculated based on 23 reviews and is evolving.
I loved working here. The wage was way lower than what I was originally offered. Leaving was sad, as I created deep bonds with fellow co-workers and clients.
Outreach Worker in Los Angeles, CA
on September 26, 2020
Amazing place to work bosses are amazing and truly care about their staff. There is room for growth many friendly faces and love what they do. Couldnt ask for more
Housing Case Manager in Los Angeles, CA
on May 1, 2020
Don’t take life for granted. Tomorrow isn’t promised to anyone, and anyone can become homeless it doesn’t always have to mean your on drugs life just has its way with people.
Intake Specialist/Case Manager in Santa Ana, CA
on March 26, 2020
*Assist guest by answering various inquiries. *Constantly have to adapt to various situations. *It is an interesting place to work at because you are constantly adopting to various situations.
Security Guard in Los Angeles, CA
on March 15, 2020
it is christian based, alcohol/ drug facility and homeless people. A place for people to get there lives back together. multi-cultural staff members as well.
Event Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
on February 28, 2020
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 5 questions about working at The Midnight Mission. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The Midnight Mission employees.
What questions did they ask during your interview at The Midnight Mission?
How did you feel about telling people you worked at The Midnight Mission?
If you were to leave The Midnight Mission, what would be the reason?
Insights from 8 Indeed users who have interviewed with The Midnight Mission within the last 5 years.
Interview is average
Process takes about a day or two
What is your availability?
Shared on September 26, 2020
• What qualifications did I have that qualifies me for this position? • What are some of my strengths and weaknesses? •Tell me about yourself
Shared on September 18, 2019
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- The Midnight Mission