Excellent Opportunity for Skill Acquisition & Refinement
Frontend Developer (Current Employee) – Las Vegas, NV – October 22, 2017
- Positive culture and pleasant coworkers.
- Constant exposure to one of the best sales systems in the world.
- Free coffee and tea in the break room.
- You get a 15 minute break in the morning and afternoon.
- Paid holiday time off for at least 1 week if you've been employed for 90 days.
- Fun work events as thank you from upper management like Top Golf or potlucks.
- Most importantly: knowing your work positively impacts thousands of real estate professionals looking to improve their sales skills.
- 8 to 5 workday instead of 9 to 5 for non-sales employees. Not a huge con, just a personal pet peeve. You get an hour of unpaid lunch but I'd prefer a 30 minute paid lunch and start an hour later.
Ultimately, I enjoy working here and I get along with all ~50 employees (usually a rare thing, there's no one I don't get along with... It's kinda weird to be honest). The hours are sane and while there's constant work to do, it's not stressful and I have a lot of autonomy in my position, which is great because I can work on improving systems and processes.