The MIL Corporation Employee Reviews in Lexington Park, MD

Excellent company to work for
Configuration Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJune 3, 2019
Very rewarding company to work for. Great team with great support as well as treating employees as valued members. I would consider coming back to work with the Mil Co in the future if the situation arises.
Great people and a great environment!
Cyber Security Intern (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDAugust 31, 2018
Hours were flexible. As long as you were there by 9:00 and stayed until 3:00, there weren't any issues. If you couldn't make it in or needed to leave for a bit during the day, they would work with you. We were given tasks and challenges to improve our skills and to learn new skills and techniques. Everybody there was willing to help us interns with any issues or questions that we had, and we were given a lot of freedom when completing our tasks. Our supervisors would periodically check in on us and give us advice, but it was always done respectfully and never made me feel inferior. The full-time employees mentoring us appeared to be given projects to work on in their own way (pen testing systems and such) through whatever reasonable means needed to achieve their goal. I acquired skills such as writing scripts in a few languages, with Python being a prominent one. The hardest part of the job, and the most enjoyable, was figuring out what angle(s) were best suited for a particular task. Each project was a puzzle with several potential ways of solving it. There was almost always more than one was to solve the puzzle, it just depended on your skill set and mindset as to which angles you wanted to try first.
Pros
Flexible hours, good work environment, good pay
Cons
The internship felt a little short
Low balled
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDAugust 31, 2018
Got offered a very low rate to start off and did not last too long to find another job. Gave me a great start but very low pay. Culture was great and had no issues with coworkers.
Government Contractor
Video Teleconferencing Technician (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDNovember 8, 2017
Never knew if the contract would be renewed or if we had to go apply to another company. As a new family I was looking for more stability. Gained a lot of experience with Military Contracting.
Pros
professional environment
Cons
contract work
Great Facility
Supervisor Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDAugust 4, 2017
I have worked at The Mil Corporation for 10 years. Gained a lot of experience and knowledge in the logistics field. Was able to grow at my pace and evolved into a pretty good logistion.
Loved this company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJune 21, 2017
I used to work for this company and loved every minute I did. The corporate office was wonderful and worked with you and were very helpful. I had to leave because of a contract change.
Pros
Great people
Compeitive
Supervisor Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDMay 2, 2017
The MIL Corporation is a competitive, fast pace enjoyable environment with great benefits. I would recommend the MIL Corporation to anyone seeking a great job
nice staff
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDFebruary 12, 2013
Small but well established company with many DOD based contracts. Focused on customer satisfaction and employee skill development.
Pros
benefits very good
Cons
lost some key personnel over the years