The Millennium Group Employee Reviews

I have been working at The Millennium Group full-time
Shipping and Receiving Mailroom Clerk and Manager (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJNovember 9, 2018
Millennium Group is a good company to work with> Constant growth , working for this company has help develop my professional business skill as well as my personal life skill because of the constant challenge to raise the bar and strive for better . I like working for this company miss this job
Pros
a great experience in a growing company
Pick and choose.
Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  SummitOctober 10, 2018
One thing i never like about a job is when they pick and choose who they allow to do certain things. That is what they do here and it isn’t fair. They choose who they want to be nice too and choose who they want to mess with it isn’t cool at all. Treat everyone the same. Management sucks. The coworkers are awesome. Pay is 12$ not really a lot of room for advancement and raise the pay a couple cents at the end of the year.
Cons
A lot of downtime with nothing to do.
Decent company
Lead Mail Clerk - Montefiore Medical Center (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYSeptember 29, 2018
The company overall is solid. At the site I am at, there is little to no room for advancement. The benefit package cost way too much. I have very little managemnt support.
Lovely Job
Mail Room Clerk (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 17, 2018
I love working here Just the pay is horrible The management is great the job is slow and relay boring It was a great job for the experience but its time to move on
poor place to work
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 16, 2018
Stay away from Staci G. A terrible manager who fills the air with tension, anxiety, and stress whenever she walks into a room.She doesn't know how to talk to people and is so incompetent,its scary.She traveles around from site to site, making people hate her more and more, with each passing day.She reflects poorly on the company and is embarrassing to the company.Please avoid her, at all costs.
Pros
very little
Cons
to many to mention
Poor
Print Operator (Former Employee) –  Riverwoods, ILSeptember 11, 2018
Mangers are very poor speak down to people they don't listen always cut you off when you try to speak and saying "you don't need to know anything" always negative when speaking to you very poor place to work!!!
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Managment
Good company to work for
Office Services Clerk (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 29, 2018
For my experience I'm very satisfied ...been with company for almost 2 year,satisfied with pay will receive raise in 2019,like the paid holidays just need better benefits package and 401k plan.
Great Atmosphere
Assistant Site Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 6, 2018
Have a great work atmosphere with the best staff i could ever ask for. We all work hard to reach company goals. The one snag is benefits like vacation time starting. Besides that everything is great.
Pros
Work with you on scheduling
Cons
More Vacation days
Poor Management
Office Services Assistant (Current Employee) –  Petaluma, CAJuly 26, 2018
Just like every other job there are pros and cons. Pros work load is good. Challenging but that's a good thing. Fellow colleagues are amazing. HR will not communicate with you only with management. You cannot rely on management they are not on your side usually but will pretend to be.
it was a good environment to work in very friendly people
Mail Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 1, 2018
I had no problems. The people were friendly and easy to get along with. The work load was simple and easy. The hardest part was being relocated and then let go.
Pros
Conveniently located in the downtown area
Cons
Relocated to king of prussia
No Benefits and poor management
Office Service Associate/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJMay 27, 2018
This company does not provide benefits and very poor management.
The manager is not organized and poor management.
Sometimes the supervisor is sleeping and she does not know much things about work.
Even they try to train new people, they do not train them well. We had to figure it out by our own.
No Raises
Support Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAMay 8, 2018
The people were great to work with. I learned about the insurance industry. The Manger were are located out of State, and the supervisor was great but she had a brown noses who made the job horrible.
Pros
long lunch
Cons
Bad pay
Too Many Chiefs in the kitchen
SITE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOApril 30, 2018
The company position was for a 3rd party client who had corporate leadership in Germany, New York, & California and one hand doesn't know what the other hand was implementing and we were always caught in the middle.
Pros
Nice building to work in.
Cons
Too many to list
Open review
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tinton Falls, NJApril 16, 2018
The Millennium Group is a good company. It is the kind of company you learn from and move on the better things, hopefully within the company. The management team does work with you to help you improve with the company.
Pros
Talented management teams
Cons
Low pay
Productive and fun work place
Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Tinton Falls, NJMarch 24, 2018
The Millennium Group was a fundamental point in my growth as a regional operations manager. I worked for the company for 12 years and had a great boss.
Pros
great boss
Cons
commute to tinton falls.
Tmg
CUSTOMER SERVICE, DATA ENTRY, SWITCHBOARD (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 19, 2018
Employment with TMG involved working at one of their outsourced locations and the job was also influenced by an
on site property management company.

The job consisted of phone interaction with customers and employees. Training and communication was limited as the contract with the outsourcing company ended 3 weeks into the job and TMG received the new contract. A job with an outsourced company is challenging as far as who is "boss. "Yes, you has a supervisor, however who is actually in charge?

Lots of issues without solutions within all three companies involved.
work place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 15, 2018
The work place is ok, it can be better if there was team play but no one in the site that I am at knows how to team play, starting with the morning team lead.
The Millennium Group Review Summary
Office Clerk I (Current Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 28, 2018
The Millennium Group is a Great place to work and the management is terrific. I have enjoyed my time working for this company, and I would recommend anyone to work this company if they have the opportunity.
Pros
Great environment to work
Cons
Advancement within the company
Steady Easy Job
Assistant Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77056February 24, 2018
Mail room, Oil and Gas Co. Easy going environment. Very relaxed. Learned new things, horrible team lead and oblivious management. Very corrupt with lots of sucking up.
Pros
Friendly Coworkers
Cons
Any coworker who isnt a friend of the team leads group gets fired
Copy Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJFebruary 20, 2018
Management is always there to listen and offer advice when you need it.They take pride in the services that they offer to their clients and staff their site according to experience.