The National Society of Leadership and Success

The National Society of Leadership and Success Employee Reviews

The National Society of Leadership and Success is great
Chapter President (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 21, 2019
The National Society of Leadership and Success is a great organization that helped in my self-development and shape my goals. They provide enough training and tools to create better leaders for a better community.
I was a student at JMU
Success Networking Teams Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VAJanuary 28, 2019
Enjoyed working with NSLS.• Moderated executive board meetings for NSLS. Included goal setting, brainstorming, leadership decisions, coming to a consensus, and delegating roles for large projects
This is a greek honor society
MEMBER (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 21, 2019
I will Be with them for the rest of my life. I have met celebrities and they have helped with career choices as well as reviews and recommendations on location.
Wonderful Society
Inducted Member (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 10, 2019
As a member, I benefited greatly. Though I only know the culture of the UNLV branch, I can say that every employee and board member looked healthy, happy, and was incredibly personable to work with.
Organization solely depends upon chapters management.
Social Events Chair (Former Employee) –  Newberg, ORJanuary 8, 2019
Position requires mandatory attendance to school chapter and board meetings. Work is not demanding in skill only time, requires no skill. Leadership skills are learned.
School Extracurricular
Community Service Chair (Current Employee) –  Newberg, ORJanuary 5, 2019
It provided some good opportunities to engage with other students and faculty members. Overall, it wasn't as fulfilling as I had expected it to be but was generally a positive experience.
More Information
UCI Chapter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 5, 2019
It should be noted that the National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS) is a college leadership organization, not a hob organization, sorority, or fraternity. That is why questions regarding employment and job benefits are not applicable.
Pros
You build a great social network and you learn to set timely goals, as well as how to achieve those goals.
National Society
member (Current Employee) –  Gadsden, ALNovember 19, 2018
This is a society I was invited to join while in college. It has a lot of benefits by joining. I was invited because of my GPA. I would recommend this to anyone that is invited to join.
How to grow
Member (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 20, 2018
We would watch videos and do group activities to improve my leadership skills.Our tasks been completed in the course of 6 weeks. Also I learn how to be motivated to being a leader
Pros
Growth
Cons
giving up
Positive atmosphere for growing individuals
Student Intern/Founding Chapter President (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJAugust 29, 2018
This organization was amazing to me. You work alongside positive individuals always looking to advance themselves and bring up those around them. Highly recommend.
Pros
Always room for growth
Cons
Some work becomes overloading
Organization
Member (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLMay 14, 2018
This was a honor society that I was apart of, it was contingent upon my GPA as well as the organizations which I was involved in on campus. You have to be selected to join.
Great learning experience
Publicity Chair (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 24, 2018
I served as the Publicity Chair for the National Society of Leadership and Success. I gained a unique kind of knowledge, I was able to work with students, for students and it was a great experience.
Mission driven with a great culture
Assistant Director of Chapter Support (Current Employee) –  Hoboken, NJApril 15, 2018
I have worked at the Society for over 10 years and stayed because of great opportunities for growth, great culture, and because of the mission. Other perks have been that i could work from home 1 day per week.
Did not participate
Nothing (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 6, 2018
I did not participate in any activities due to football schedule. It was too much on my plate with trying to focus on school, football, and this program.
Good for Resume-Building
Inducted Member (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEApril 4, 2018
Being a member is what you make of it, so if you go to the speaking events and SNT meetings, you can learn a lot and get more out of it. The first year after joining, I didn't do anything and it seemed like a waste.
Fun and engaging
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXMarch 20, 2018
Great way to network with other people. Great environment to be in because everyone is nice and friendly. You get to learn a lot from others. They take the time to help you and learn to grow.
Great service in which leadership is taught to us directly.
Member (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 6, 2018
The National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS) accepts its members through inductions only. Great place to do volunteering, meet new people, learn leadership skills and other skills that will come in handy on other organizations, jobs, or companies looking for motivated individuals. I have had a great time participating on member exclusive events and helping new members with many questions they may have.

This is not a paid job if you are not an Officer, but I would highly recommend this opportunity if provided to someone as a side job to ensure focus and success in any desired career.
Pros
Free members-only events, free speakers broadcasts, great and fun environment
Cons
Induction can be tricky
Entertaining and Engaging
Fundraising Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Salem, MAFebruary 21, 2018
The National Society of Leadership and Success is a very involved group that brings a certain community together especially college students. I love to work with my other board members and the inductees as well. I love to see people making progress to accomplish their goals.
it was volunteer position
Co-Chair of Community Service Committee (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 23, 2018
this being volunteer position, i did not get paid, and otherwise the position was a great experience. I learned a lot about leadership and leadership skills that I didnt have before.
Pros
the experience
Cons
not getting paid
Enjoyed it.
Student (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 22, 2017
I enjoyed being a member of National Society of Leadership and Success. It got me to interact with speakers who wanted to share what they had in mind and what has changed their lives in being a leader for success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The National Society of Leadership and Success. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight