The National Society of Leadership and Success

The National Society of Leadership and Success Employee Reviews

How to grow
Member (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 20, 2018
We would watch videos and do group activities to improve my leadership skills.Our tasks been completed in the course of 6 weeks. Also I learn how to be motivated to being a leader
Pros
Growth
Cons
giving up
Organization
Member (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLMay 14, 2018
This was a honor society that I was apart of, it was contingent upon my GPA as well as the organizations which I was involved in on campus. You have to be selected to join.
Great learning experience
Publicity Chair (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 24, 2018
I served as the Publicity Chair for the National Society of Leadership and Success. I gained a unique kind of knowledge, I was able to work with students, for students and it was a great experience.
Mission driven with a great culture
Assistant Director of Chapter Support (Current Employee) –  Hoboken, NJApril 15, 2018
I have worked at the Society for over 10 years and stayed because of great opportunities for growth, great culture, and because of the mission. Other perks have been that i could work from home 1 day per week.
Did not participate
Nothing (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 6, 2018
I did not participate in any activities due to football schedule. It was too much on my plate with trying to focus on school, football, and this program.
Good for Resume-Building
Inducted Member (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEApril 4, 2018
Being a member is what you make of it, so if you go to the speaking events and SNT meetings, you can learn a lot and get more out of it. The first year after joining, I didn't do anything and it seemed like a waste.
Fun and engaging
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXMarch 20, 2018
Great way to network with other people. Great environment to be in because everyone is nice and friendly. You get to learn a lot from others. They take the time to help you and learn to grow.
Entertaining and Engaging
Fundraising Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Salem, MAFebruary 21, 2018
The National Society of Leadership and Success is a very involved group that brings a certain community together especially college students. I love to work with my other board members and the inductees as well. I love to see people making progress to accomplish their goals.
it was volunteer position
Co-Chair of Community Service Committee (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 23, 2018
this being volunteer position, i did not get paid, and otherwise the position was a great experience. I learned a lot about leadership and leadership skills that I didnt have before.
Pros
the experience
Cons
not getting paid
Enjoyed it.
Student (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 22, 2017
I enjoyed being a member of National Society of Leadership and Success. It got me to interact with speakers who wanted to share what they had in mind and what has changed their lives in being a leader for success.
productive
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 18, 2017
accepting dues, I learned alot of communication skills with the customers. The job was easy, anyone can blend easily. I enjoyed the new experience of helping each customer.
Leadership
Society Member (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 18, 2017
This is an organization that invites students who display leadership qualities around campus. This can be something as joining clubs, pursuing employment on campus, or having leadership roles within other organizations.
I did not work here. I am a member.
Member (Current Employee) –  Chestertown, MDSeptember 14, 2017
I did not work here. I am a member. But my experience was not very positive. The organization has requirements that the board members did the absolute minimum to obtain.
Enjoyable
Chapter President (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 2, 2017
The work load is determined on by you. You will have weekly calls with a chapter president is located in New Jersey. Responsible for planning and hosting multiple events. three of those include streaming three live speaker broadcast. You are responsible for building your university's chapter from the ground and molding it into what you want it to be.
Positive, upbeat, and comfortable work environment.
Chairman of the Executive Board; SNT Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAAugust 30, 2017
The National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS) is devoted to helping students incorporate self-improvement as a life-long philosophy, because as soon as we stop growing, we start dying. Working here means challenging yourself and inspiring each other to be the best that can be. You have flexible scheduling, an entire team to support you, and many resources at your disposal which the society provides.
Pros
Supportive team, positive environment, pleanty of resources.
Cons
Time consuming, but what commitments aren't?
Great Organization
Member (Former Employee) –  Ivy Tech Community College Indianapolis, INAugust 15, 2017
I was nominated to be part of this organization and was truly honored to get to be part of it. I would highly recommend this organization to anyone!!
produtive
Member (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARAugust 13, 2017
it is a nice organization. I helped me focus on my long term goals through the team exercises. the management is friendly, and works hard to provide us a better environment.
Pros
t-shirts
Nice to help others
Success Team Networking Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 8, 2017
Get to help students achieve goals and guide them in proper direction. Need to have good customer service and people skills. Helps to have great motivator.
No advancement
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJJuly 19, 2017
No room for growth and you get overlooked. Some of the people were nice. Not all management treated their staff equally. Ideas were stolen from other employees.
It is a nice platform to introduce yourself
Member (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJuly 10, 2017
I am very please to join this group. I got opportunity to learn things like to focus, be positive and time management. I got to bring up my hidden talent and expose to people around me. The very important things is it introduced to the future leader and successful people around us.
Pros
This is wonderful platform
Cons
This should introduce to community, jobs, clubs not only school and colleges .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The National Society of Leadership and Success. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight