The Nature’s Bounty Co Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CANovember 7, 2017
This job was great place to work at, but unfortunately my assignment ended or the company closed down. I look to advancing my skills with another company.
poor company
Machine Operator/ Machine Mechanic - Packaging (Former Employee) –  Bohemia, NYOctober 6, 2016
poor management making poor decisions. lots of stress for a job that has no room for growth. company keeps changing, but not for better. managers keep asking for more production, when they never see what's going on and to see where the issues are.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
just an overall bad place to work if you're looking for growth.
NBTY third shift overnight
Machine Operator (Encapsulation) - Preform (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 20, 2016
overall company was good i was in a temp position so they would lay off every few moths and then call back did like as much because it wasn't stable.
Pros
always had overtime available, great pay 3rd shift
Cons
temp job, lay offs frequent without notice
good work,bad people
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 9, 2015
its not the environment to worry about no a days in industries its the people that make the work place toxic and unsatisfying which brings down one moral and not want to work efficient as they could if they were happy to be there and around one another
hard labor and heavy work load
Capsulate Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYApril 12, 2015
This job required many hard duties. I had to shift and operate pharmaceutical gel machines and put them in their correct positions. I had to do much multi-tasking and also help my fellow workers.
Pros
Long break
Cons
Heavy work load, too much stress
Nbty
Machine Operator - Coating (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 11, 2014
place was alright people got along but nobody offered to help anybody else in nothing that didn't have to do with their job. it was like a imprisonment job very strict to the point that they bride you with the overtime or you would not get hired permanent.
Pros
discount on products
Cons
overtime was technically forced.
productive and easy going
Manufacturing Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLSeptember 5, 2014
Clock in set up goals for the day with supervisor . Send coworkers to their work stations. Make sure the quality of our product was up to code and on a time.
Pros
company events with our familys
productive workplace, good empoyees, good workplace.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 23, 2014
A typical day at work would be fair, co- workers are friends, and which they treat each and everyone like family, we communicate to get the job done easier and quickly in a smooth and organized fashion. I learn to organized, prioritize important products such as batches that has a buyers due date. sanitizing which means everything has to be clean for the next job or product, cleaning of machines, tools, walls and rails are part of a daily routing work. The hardest part of the job is when all the machines are working, speed are turned up, absent employees which put more burden on another employee, most enjoyable part of the job is when we succeed In completing the goal that was set for the month and also free lunches.
Pros
free lunches sometimes, good benifits, great employees
Cons
management not organized, short breaks