The Nature’s Bounty Co Employee Review

View all The Nature’s Bounty Co reviews

Not what I expected.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  United StatesApril 9, 2019
There were only a couple of good things about this company and that was having weekends off and getting out at 2:30 for getting things done that I needed. The communication was lacking and I didn't have management help me enough. I had the run around and I was suppose to pick , but ended just making boxes all day. I tried asking and they said they would have me pick , but never did. They just told me what I wanted to hear and when I called in with the flu for two days with no sympathy at all. Every time I made a mistake they would condemn me for it and talk to me like I was an idiot. I couldn't even say certain words since it was considered against policy and they laid me off unexpectedly.
Pros
Nice work schedule, nice coworkers
Cons
management

Other The Nature’s Bounty Co Employee Reviews

Wasn’t all that great
N/a (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAApril 29, 2019
Favoritism is a big thing. Can’t advance only the ones they like the most. Need to keep moving fast are you can’t make your numbers. A lot of people that been there for years quite because they didn’t like the new management. Bosses do make fun of the other works behind their backs. The ones that cheat on doing their work get away with it. No one cares about filling out bubbles are putting stuff on the board it’s just a repeat. List goes on
Pros
50 mins lunch on fridays
Cons
Mamanagement isn’t the best
Flexible environment
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLApril 25, 2019
It is a nice place to work with and it is diverse place where you learn from different people around the work, but it is not an organize place because it needs to improve in training, structure and HR.
Pros
Flexible environment
Cons
Accountability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Nature’s Bounty Co. Our community is ready to answer.