The Nature’s Bounty Co Employee Review

View all The Nature’s Bounty Co reviews

Loved it - at first.
Chemist (Current Employee) –  Bohemia, NYJanuary 14, 2018
There are still things I love about this job, but ever since the company was taken over by yet another investment firm, I'm seeing some changes that make me uncomfortable. There is more of a push for quantity than quality, which is unnerving when quality is my job - I work in the QC department, in the lab.

On a good note, I have plenty of work to keep busy (sometimes a little too much), I've learned some new techniques and record-keeping skills, and there are opportunities for more learning (and even advancement if you know where to look). Managers/supervisors have an open door policy. It is a very diverse environment, and I work with people from all over the world.
Pros
Decent benefits, flexible with scheduling time off, fun people, some advancement opportunities, product discounts
Cons
Poor communication between departments, cutting corners, company changing hands/shrinking, workload occasionally overwhelming

Other The Nature’s Bounty Co Employee Reviews

Decent / Below average
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 13, 2019
Job was just ok or below average. Poor safety procedures. Management cut a lot of corners probably to try and save a little bit of money on paper. This company was cheap and stuck in a lot of " old ways ". I wish they will change. GOD bless us.
Natures Bounty
Encapsulation Operator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL 33487June 11, 2019
It is nice place to work. The employees salary is really good.
The company is well organized and everybody works as a team.It is nice environment to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Nature’s Bounty Co. Our community is ready to answer.