The Nature’s Bounty Co Employee Review

View all The Nature’s Bounty Co reviews

The associates were the best.
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bohemia, NYOctober 18, 2016
Management plays a huge role in an associate not being able to balance work and home. Very stressful and demanding. Limited resources for the associates to do the task at hand. Outdated equipment with difficulty retaining parts.
Limited amount of staff to complete projects as scheduled.
I really never knew what I was going into on any day. I've learned various differences between pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals which were very interesting to me.
The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the associates and getting to know them on a more personal level. I've always had a hands on in all that I do. I can personally relate to the typical associate because I started my career the same way.
Pros
Certain incentives, like 75% off at the Vitamin Outlet
Cons
Poor communication amongst management and associates

Other The Nature’s Bounty Co Employee Reviews

Decent / Below average
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 13, 2019
Job was just ok or below average. Poor safety procedures. Management cut a lot of corners probably to try and save a little bit of money on paper. This company was cheap and stuck in a lot of " old ways ". I wish they will change. GOD bless us.
Natures Bounty
Encapsulation Operator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL 33487June 11, 2019
It is nice place to work. The employees salary is really good.
The company is well organized and everybody works as a team.It is nice environment to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Nature’s Bounty Co. Our community is ready to answer.