The Nature’s Bounty Co Employee Review

View all The Nature’s Bounty Co reviews

Growth Experience
Director, Network Supply Planning (Current Employee) –  Holbrook, NYApril 11, 2019
The Nature's Bounty Company recognized the contributions I made early on and challenged me with opportunities based on what they saw as my competencies and potential. This let to a tremendous growth experience for me, getting out of my comfort zone, being able to making a valuable impact to the business and building my skills as a leader.

Other The Nature’s Bounty Co Employee Reviews

Wasn’t all that great
N/a (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAApril 29, 2019
Favoritism is a big thing. Can’t advance only the ones they like the most. Need to keep moving fast are you can’t make your numbers. A lot of people that been there for years quite because they didn’t like the new management. Bosses do make fun of the other works behind their backs. The ones that cheat on doing their work get away with it. No one cares about filling out bubbles are putting stuff on the board it’s just a repeat. List goes on
Pros
50 mins lunch on fridays
Cons
Mamanagement isn’t the best
Flexible environment
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLApril 25, 2019
It is a nice place to work with and it is diverse place where you learn from different people around the work, but it is not an organize place because it needs to improve in training, structure and HR.
Pros
Flexible environment
Cons
Accountability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Nature’s Bounty Co. Our community is ready to answer.