The Network Employee Reviews

3.4Pay & Benefits
Great Place To Work
Interview Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 18, 2018
It is an awesome place to work. I wish I could have continued to work out-of-state for them and returned after my pregnancy. However, it was a liability for the clients to have systems go that far away. Nonetheless, my boss and also Human Resource contacted me to check on my well being when I left and months after having my baby.
Pros
everything about the company as an employer is a con.
Cons
Company not allowed to employ in different states.
Hectic and "who you know" atmosphere
Project Manager / Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 16, 2017
Very hectic working on multiple printed employee campaigns with sales reps who were rarely in the office. Tension between client services and art department regarding design and text on materials. Frequent changes in sales rep assignments causing confusion for internal and external customers.
Great group of people to work with
Strategic Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 13, 2016
I was with The Network for four enjoyable years. A very good work environment paired with great teammates and managers.
Pros
Great office space. Easy access to leadership.
Cons
Location. The commute was bad but after a while they let me work from home.
Tiresome workplace with varying flexibility
Interview Specialist/Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 6, 2013
A typical day at work here consisted of mostly desk work alongside a team. However, guideline integrity fluctuated, often varying from channel to channel dependent on individual QA employees and any information regarding how work be completed was never set in stone, due to its constantly-changing nature, resulting in much confusion, re-checking and cross-checking with multiple employees needlessly, resulting in an increased amount of work with less productivity. Due to this, teams often disagreed with each other and their own members, resulting in constant often risk-taking just to see what was acceptable with clients and what was not. All in all, a tiresome experience mentally and a costly one when this affected employees' potential for bonus pay and the possibility of losing company clients. With better guideline construction and distribution between management and subordinates, it would have been much easier. In addition, the teams would often be understaffed, resulting in one team undertaking the leftover workload of another often. All in all, this was a needlessly stressful job, and the turnover rate seemed to reflect that. However, it was a job. It was doable, but all of the issues stacking up can wear employees down exponentially more quickly than would be expected from employment such as this.
Pros
Potential bonus pay, vocal HR department, diverse co-workers
Cons
Lack of communication between teams/departments, constantly understaffed, clients themselves often ended up confused/irate, possibly due to a lack of proper briefing on products offered by company, constant and rapid guideline changes causing confusion between employees