The New York Times Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 61 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOMeredith Kopit Levien78%approve of Meredith Kopit Levien's performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryMedia & Communication
- HeadquartersNew York, NY
You’re seeing all 346 jobs at The New York Times because we can’t find any available jobs at The New York Times close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 162 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 32 questions about working at The New York Times. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The New York Times employees.
Insights from 40 Indeed users who have interviewed with The New York Times within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at The New York Times?Published on May 24, 2021
- The New York Times