The Night Shift Employee Reviews

Great place to work for part time
Nighttime Office Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Endwell, NYJune 15, 2018
Was a great experience to work for the Night Shift. Great supervisor and management team. Responded quickly to any issues. Work was very relaxed. Left alone and unsupervised. Would recommend to anyone looking for a part time job.
Pros
Cons
Had none
Good people to work with.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Endwell, NYFebruary 1, 2018
If you enjoy janitorial work, it's great, or for extra cash, but not as a profession. The position can sometimes be very confusing, especially if there are many offices in one building.
Pros
Team oriented.
Cons
It's not a great position, if you don't enjoy cleaning up after other people.
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Endwell, NYJanuary 23, 2018
TNS was a great place to work as a Manager. I enjoyed the culture of the job and learned a lot from my work there. My only issue would be that management tends to only get one side of the story, which is not necessarily the truth.
Pros
Paid time off as needed
Cons
Difficult to have a home life
Overall great place to work
Worker (Current Employee) –  Endwell, NYDecember 19, 2017
Overall great company to work for. If you come to work and do your job and show initiative and don't call off all the time, the management will treat you right and stick their necks out for their employees. The people are nice. A fast-paced environment which I don't think a lot of people expect. Only cons are sometimes things such as following up on a request are forgotten since there is so much to do. I show a great deal of respect to my superiors and if I have a request 9 times out of 10 they will make it happen. Bottom line. Mostly entry level a little more than minimum wage/ part time to start. In 1 year, I am now full time, and make double than when I started working here.
Pros
Great people to work for!
Cons
Sometimes things slip through the cracks.
High turn over rate.
Worker (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYNovember 15, 2017
Company and management do not treat their employees well. It doesn't matter how long you've been with the company or how many hours you work. New hires always receive better treatment than long lasting employees. No thanks or appreciation from upper management.
Pros
"Flexable hours"
Cons
Mangenment.
Not true to there word
Cleaner/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  NYJuly 19, 2017
I went in for a interview and was offered a position in person. Was told I would receive a call by a certain date to sign papers. Days passed and no call. I contacted the company several times and no return call.
great company
cleaner (Former Employee) –  Norwich, NYMay 8, 2017
great staff. they put alot of time into teaching youball the akills you need to complete the job and be successful. there is nothing like getting rewarded for with smiles.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
hourly pay
Ok for part time
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYMay 1, 2017
Minimum wage job that bends to your hours. Great for 2nd job but cannot support a family on minimum wage. Good management who are understanding and sympathetic to your needs. Overall good place to work for extra money.
Janitorial
Janatorial (Current Employee) –  Vestal, NYApril 18, 2017
Low hours no real advancement you get no vacation took 3 years to get 75 cent raise you drive your vehical to cleaning locations. The positives are no set hours just get it done before next opening day.
Pros
Your you own boss
Cons
No vacation no paid holidays slow on raises
Great environment
Mantenance (Former Employee) –  Corning, NYJanuary 27, 2017
The Night Shift was a great place to work. The co-workers were always willing to help out where ever needed. Also the supervisor of second shift taught me a lot about one the job duties. The hardest part for me was the time frame. I enjoyed having a good communication with all my co-workers. A typical day was just picking up trash, dusting, sweeping and moping.
Pros
good superviser
Cons
I only worked 6 hours
this is spot cleaning and we are not as thorough as Merry Maids
Professional Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Endwell, NYDecember 31, 2016
the night shift provides many opportunities to increase your hours per week
they are quick to respond when supplies are running low at each separate account
the hardest part of the job is to not be as picky as I am at the houses I clean for merry maids
Pros
flrxable hours
Cons
its my second job because Merry maids is not full time
Cleaning
Porter (Former Employee) –  Endwell, NYDecember 1, 2014
If you like to clean, then this is the job for you. It was not my cup of tea.
productive and fun company to work for
Professional cleaner (Former Employee) –  Endwell, NYJuly 5, 2013
typical day at work, going from place tp place and cleaning, what I have learned is the does an don't of floor care work, management treats you great, co workers always willing to work with you and helpwhen needed, the hardest part of the job is sometimes long hours, the most enjoyable part of the jb is seeing the work you have done being reconized for a job well done
Pros
break times wer at your own leisures
Cons
you only had a certain amount of time to get what u had to do done