The Noerr Programs Employee Reviews

Noerr programs
Set Helper (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAApril 6, 2018
The district manager was extremely rude when she showed up and changed everything even though we were running smoothly. The customers were just as rude.
Good Seasonal Job
SET HELPER (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CODecember 22, 2017
This job is good for the holidays. They usually give you decent hours because a large amount of people come see Santa or the Easter Bunny during the holidays.
Amazing experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WADecember 10, 2017
Although this was my first job, my first impression was tremendous. the manager was wonderful and made me feel so much at home. I loved working with all the employees it was a nice , cool experience for my first job.
Pros
everything
Cons
temporary job
Best thing was the kids
area set manager (Former Employee) –  TennesseeNovember 21, 2017
I was a set manager for 2 locations. Had no staff due to low hourly pay available. 1 set was poorly planned due to being a Simon mall, which allowed appointments, but still kept a line. Arguments were were fast and plenty due to this, and I was not paid no where near enough to be a referee and a babysitter. Even though keeping track of the daily sales goals, and beating them, we were never rewarded on our set. I paid out of my pocket to reward the set members. The company definitely needs better area managers to support the set managers. I enjoyed the experience working with the kids, but wouldn't even refer a homeless person to work for The Noerr Programs, the stress is not worth it, and you are under-appreciated by your so-called support team.
Pros
Only pro is the free candy canes, and thats if mall management supplies them
Cons
Seriously low pay, no benefits, no rewards
Overall work experience was good.
Help camera crew (Former Employee) –  Whitehall Township, PAAugust 24, 2017
For my first serious job it was a good experience. For a typical work day we would have a few crew members such as the camera crew, the selling crew and the payment crew. We would have a good number of customers everyday but as we got closer to Christmas the lines would stretch around the mall. I learned to have patience with families when taking pictures and selling them packages. The workplace was quick paced and had friendly people. The hardest part of the job was having customers yell or be rude to me but I never lost my cool I was polite and handled what I had to do in a respectful manner. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to handle the camera and take pictures of the families.
Pros
Free Packages for the workers
Cons
Seasonal Job
Productive and fun work
Set Helper (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAApril 28, 2017
Working on the Santa set and Easter set was fun! Though the job was only seasonal, it was fun because you were almost at all times doing something! Whether it was greeting, taking pictures, or greeting families. Most families are great and kids are almost always happy when seeing Santa during Christmas or the Easter bunny during the Easter Season.
Fun seasonal job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 26, 2017
Long hours, no holidays with family, but fun and challenging job. I have worked with Noerr for years. They have been good to me. I would recommend getting everything in writing though. Horrible travel reimbursement. Per Diem is awful, mileage paid is even worse.
Pros
Fast paced, get to work with Santa
Cons
Long hours, horrible travel reimbursement
This bunny set was awful
Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FLApril 13, 2017
The people working the bunny set are rude, always on their phones never in proper uniform. There's 16 year olds as managers and I've been here all day and still haven't seen the bunny get a break, not offered water or food. Lots of complaints from different people about the costume smell and the tears on it.
Cons
Over priced
Noerr
Manager-Easter & Santa Sets (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAApril 8, 2017
It was a set for either the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus. You took pictures of the kids with either and sold packages of pictures and other items to the parents/grandparents.
I company where you have to where many hats....
Director Of Operations and Sales (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COMarch 16, 2017
This is a Seasonal company in where they make a bulk of their money in a short span of time. It takes the entire year preparing for those Operation times. It is also a business where you need to be one step ahead of the game so you can maximize profitability.
Pros
Learned a lot from some great people.
Cons
Too much pointing of the finger rather than taking ownership in errors to better the program.
Seasonal Job
Set Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 8, 2017
Good place to work for short time! There is opportunity for advancement if you do a good job. You just have to wear a silly tie sometimes.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 12, 2017
The only upside to working this job was seeing all the little kids happy and smiling because they just met Santa. We had stuff go missing and the Main manager was never there to help with anything that she was supposed to help with and when she did come, it was right before we were supposed to close down for the year and she changed everything with just a couple of days left and if you called in sick you wouldn't get any benefits at the end of the season. She was rude.
Pros
Seeing happy children and my co-workers
Cons
The main manager who doesn't seem like she knew what to do
Former Set Manager and Region Manager
Regional and set manager (Former Employee) –  Florida State, FLSeptember 24, 2016
Satisfaction with the company depends on who you work for. My first 7 years were amazing! Christmas 2015, I had little support from my division Director. I was exhausted and discouraged. Easter 2016 was better as I reported to someone else. BUT!! Receiving bonuses, contest winnings and expense reimbursement was a nightmare. Sadly, after more than 8 years - I quit!
Pros
Santa!!
Cons
No breaks, fight for reimbursement, too much family hired at corporate. Because they are family they can do no wrong.
Fun with kids
Set Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Drum, NYApril 28, 2016
The Noerr Programs is really fun company to work for you get to dress up and be goofy with that kids so you can try to get that great picture my co workers were a great group of people to work with i really enjoyed every moment working with them. the hardest part about my job is really there was nothing. The management was friendly and always set in and help when they came to visit our set.
Pros
Seeing the kids and parents smile
Cons
having to leave
Photography
Asst. Set Manager (Former Employee) –  96-05 Queens Blvd, Queens, NYJanuary 28, 2015
Each day consisted of either scheduled clients or walk in clients. What I learned was how to properly handle a professional camera, keep track of client records and efficiently manage a small but complete staff of employees. The hardest part of the job was working ineffective advertisement due to the brand's novelty in the business. The most enjoyable part was being apart of the memories made with each client as well as honing my managerial skills.
fun and exciting
Set Helper (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXNovember 18, 2014
setting the equipment up was fun although the computers were pretty heavy, taking pictures of the paying customers was fun i enjoyed all of it
great job to work at if u are looking for a seasonal job
Assistant Set Manager (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  arvada,coSeptember 29, 2014
Great seasonal retail. Love the atmosphere. Glad to have worked with Santa and the Easter bunny
Productive, fast and friendly.
Set Helper (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAMay 12, 2014
* making sales to guest
* guest always come first
* really friendly
* having to do non-stop work for 5 hours
* making the guest happy
Pros
discount lunches, close by home
Cons
short breaks
Busy, fast pace enviroment
Set Manager (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PAMay 9, 2014
I am responsible for running the set while I am there and when I am not. I take photos of the child/children with Santa/Easter Bunny. The next step is showing the customer their photos and what deals are available for them to purchase. The finally interaction is when the customer pays. This is where I am responsible for making sure the customer was completely satisfied. Some of my other responsibilities are hiring employees, training them and scheduling them to work. I make nightly deposits.
* Memories, Smiles and Magic....
* (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COMay 2, 2014
* Fun environment and great experience around the Holidays! Gets you in the spirit! Great oppotrunity to try different jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Noerr Programs. Our community is ready to answer.

The Noerr Programs Reviews by Location