The NRP Group LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Awesome place
Maintenance Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 20, 2018
Always something to do in a daily basis. Never the same thing everyday. Coworkers are easy to work with. Get to help out at other properties and get help at your property.
Insufficient training
Construction Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 17, 2018
Able to manage office and field personnel on a daily basis thus being responsible for budget and schedule for each project. Company didn't provide a proactive approach to achieving a positive approach.
Pros
Selective educational instruction
Exciting and rewarding
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 1, 2018
Over the course of my time at NRP I’ve had the opportunity to see and experience such exciting growth personally and professionally. We have some of the most talented people in the Industry with whom we collaborate with on a consistent basis.

The growth that NRP continues to experience is a result of these collaborations from the site teams to the executive level. We work hard, but the work doesn’t go without notice, appreciation, and recognition.

Being a team isn’t just a “phrase” at NRP, it’s an action. In times of celebration or challenge it’s all hands on deck so to be the best in the industry for our residents, vendors, and fellow team members.

Working at NRP is rewarding and exciting. Not only because if the growth, but because every voice matters. Senior management invests the time in associates through on going training and encouraging the best from every team member.
Pros
Teamwork, internal advancement opportunities, and training
Great Company to work for!
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 1, 2018
NRP is a GREAT company to work for! We all have those days that are super stressful at work but, NRP offers a GREAT support system!They also offer a fabulous PTO plan compared to most companies I have worked for in the past! You wouldn't be disappointed if you took your next step with NRP! :)
Great Place to work!
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 1, 2018
I love working for this company! We have an amazing team that you build a work relationship with and a great friendship outside of work. When you need help someone is always a call away willing to stop and help guide you. Everyone is so friendly. The company always takes care of you with special outings, bonus or acknowledgment. Of course you will always have your stressful day, who doesn't but for the most part, everyone is there for you to help and take some of the load for you. They offer training and make sure you are comfortable in your roll and if they always have room to advance. By far the best company I have ever worked for. They offer amazing benefits and bonus structure. My co-workers and staff are the most hard working and outstanding people I know. There is always some there to help and we always come together as a team!! The president of property management is more hands always willing to get his hands dirty and help where he is needed, he down to earth and willing to instruct and help you to make you a better team player. The Company has really come together as a team. Everyone here no matter the job title always makes you feel as and equal!
Amazing company!
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 28, 2018
I have been here for 1 year and I absolutely love working for NRP! It has a great company culture ! Everyone really works as a team. From the Accounting to Marketing to the Senior Leadership everyone is there to help you. The training is like nothing I have seen in the business! The entire company is very organized and structured.
Pros
Company culture, open communcation
Amazing
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 15, 2018
Amazing place to work if you like to stay busy. Very competitive, lots of room to grow. If you get onboard you should never leave! Some of the maintenance crew are hard to work with but they got the job done!
Overall the best company I have ever worked for
Finishing Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PAFebruary 7, 2018
Primary responsibilities include:
Schedule and Budget
Safety and building housekeeping
Walking all units verifying openings for doors and windows, cabinet dimensions, etc.
Schedule and manage all trades from drywall finish through unit acceptance by management including corridors/balconies/patios
Great managent, sub-contractors, adherence to work schedule.
Very fast paced, fun and enjoyable
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 23, 2018
The job is very structured regarding daily tasks. I have had the opportunity to learn new functions of a Management Company and as the Community Manager you are very involved with planning out every aspect of the property duties and needs.
The Management Company staff are very approachable and will do anything to make the job easier and give great input for solutions to problems.
The hardest part of the job is having to file evictions but I know that by the time I have to file I have done all that is in my power to resolve the issue.
The most enjoyable part is the Residents and their many different needs that you get to assist them with resolving.
Pros
Great team efforts
Cons
Larger company is less personal than a smaller company
Constant growth and Innovation
Senior Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 19, 2018
I found NRP leaving my previous Property Management company after 11 years. It was a difficult choice, but given they were selling their assets and shrinking their portfolio, it was the best decision for me. After three years, I could not be more satisfied with who I restarted my career with. I have almost learned more in three short years, than I did in all 11 with my previous company. The growth opportunities are present and you are strongly encouraged to learn and develop, so you are ready for that next opportunity that comes along. It is a fast paced work environment, but it is equally as exciting, as you do not get stagnant in your role. We are encouraged to provide feedback on how we can improve as an organization and you feel that your opinions are heard and taken into consideration. Ownership is approachable and support a work life balance amongst their associates.
Pros
We work in an enviroment where we feel equally important and impactful to the bottom line.
Cons
Constant change and growth, If you can't roll with the punches and adapt to new processes, you may find our corporate culture to be a little too fast pace, The changes are necessary, as we continue to grow, NRP utilizes the most innovative technology, for us to remain efficient.
Advancement from within, Amazing Owner and President, Strong Core values
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 19, 2018
This is an extremely fast paced, well oiled machine! I have never worked for such an open, caring Owner and President before. They are down to earth and the whole company is about being an open door.
The benefits are amazing. The employee recognition is more than any company I have been with. You can tell that a lot of money goes towards getting and keeping excellent staff.
It is hard work but very rewarding.
I love NRP!
Pros
Benefits, open door, fun, friendly coworkers, conferences, support
Cons
Very few recognized Holidays
Great Top level and lower level, need adjustments other levels
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 8, 2018
Personal friendships come first with some. Suggest go to work make friends with no one go home. Watch who you befriend gossip is everywhere, again it can be a great company if minor changes are made. No one wants to work in fear of losing there job NOT productive.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Friendships come before whats best for property/company
Tedious
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Garfield Hts, OHDecember 29, 2017
I did all the prep work for draws for the end of the year. It was very fast paced and tedious. Working there was a nightmare. Very unorganized place.
Pros
my own cubical
Cons
stressful work environment, endless work with no yield due to company
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 27, 2017
THE COMPANY IN A WHOLE IS WONDERFUL
its the TAX CREDIT properties to stay away from.
I had a wonderful team all talented but we were set up for failure and at the end almost all left.
Pros
close to interstates
Cons
lots of paperwork, stress, angry calls
a typical day at work
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 30, 2017
lease lease lease. its what we do and thrive on. harder than most to get people approved but you get paid accordingly. Never a dull moment. Compliance can be difficult but understandable to a point.
Pros
compensation
Cons
hours
Worst job
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 21, 2017
Worst company I worked for. Wouldn’t recommend working at this company for anyone. NRP is just a stepping stone place that will hold you back and so favoritism towards certain employees.
Pros
Cool workers that work in lower level positions
Cons
The worst property management company I have EVER worked for.
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 16, 2017
Poor management, they make it impossible to get paid for commissions you work so very hard for. I worked thru my lunch and was forced to do so off the clock.
Pros
Cons
Horrible management, poor pay, complete chaos
Review from Lebanon, IN
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INOctober 13, 2017
I loved working for NRP in Lebanon, IN. On a typical day if I had issues I had assistance from the co-workers and supervisors. NRP provided on site personnel with excellent assistance when needed. They encouraged us and made sure that we were fully trained in our roles.
The hardest part of my job was reaching full occupancy. Being on a tax credit community was a little bit of a challenge. I enjoyed my residents, they made my days.
If I didn't have to relocate to another state I would still be employed with NRP.
Pros
Training, co-workers and supervisors, flexible schedule
Cons
some long days, 1 person office
Current NRP Employee
Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 25, 2017
As a whole, NRP is a great company to work for. The work/life balance is fair. Office morale is always encouraged through group activities. Employee benefits are good. Training is always available as long as you take advantage of it. The workload can vary which is fine for me. The company is most definitely growing as we continue to develop new properties!
Pros
Good work/life balance, office morale
Cons
401K plan could be better
Very competitive
Community Assistant Manager/Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 23, 2017
Great company always on your toes gotta keep up with everyone. They only expect the best from their employees. They are willing to train to get what they expect.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The NRP Group LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight