The Ohio State University Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 408 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOKristina M. Johnson, PhD79%approve of Kristina M. Johnson, PhD's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- Headquarters1590 N. High St., Columbus, OH 43201
You’re seeing all 753 jobs at The Ohio State University because we can’t find any available jobs at The Ohio State University close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 4.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Scientific Research & Development
Employees at The Ohio State University have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 56 questions about working at The Ohio State University. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The Ohio State University employees.
Insights from 215 Indeed users who have interviewed with The Ohio State University within the last 5 years.
Primary care experience and why do you want to work here? Are you in nursing school? What are your goals?
Standard questions about work history, and position specific questions,
Tell me about your life experiences!
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at The Ohio State University?Published on May 24, 2021
- The Ohio State University