The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey

The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey Employee Reviews

Busy
Insurance Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJFebruary 20, 2017
Enjoy working here very much, looking to advance my career. Great people to work with and love my manager. Working here you can learn a lot and they are mostly flexible.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
PTO is very hard to get
great place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJNovember 8, 2016
Everyone is so friendly, the environment is great! Interacting with the patients was always so much fun and I learned a lot about my the filed i would like to be in for the rest f my life.
Pros
nice breaks
Cons
not much room for advancement
xrays
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 2, 2015
I perform xrays on a daily basis at an orthopedic office. I bring patients into the exam room and take their xrays. I work closely with medical assistants and doctors.
Summary
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJFebruary 8, 2015
We were almost constantly busy at work. I worked for the 5 pain management doctors. Our phone never seemed to stop ringing. We were responsible for answering the phone, copays, scheduling, preparing paper charts for one doctor, scanning and inputting documents and many other office related tasks.
Great company to work for
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJNovember 26, 2013
Great Managers
Coworkers are friendly and helpful
Doctors are great to work for
Many locations
Good pay
good benefits
Productive, nice work enviornment with co-workers
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJAugust 9, 2012
On any given day my job includes: appealing medical claims, posting and reconciling insurance, research and resolve incorrect payments, EOB, EMR, rejections, and other issues with outstanding accounts.
I have learned how to bill for orthopedic doctor's office visits, injections, and some surgeries.
My co-workers are wonderful individuals, whom make coming to work exciting and interesting.
I find the hardest part of my job is dealing with the fact that our billing department is slowly being outsourced.
The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that my co-workers are willing to help out when needed and that they are dependable.
Pros
paid lunch and a yearly bonus
Cons
slowly being outsourced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3