The Park Bank Employee Reviews

Great place to work in Madison
Retail Banking (Current Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 25, 2017
Park Bank is the best company I've ever worked for. They are a family friendly organization who truly cares about their associates. Generally, they promote from within which is great if you are looking to grow with a company. They pay associates above the average salaries and have all the benefits you will need. Everyone is understanding and tries their best to work when situations arise (i.e. sick children). If you work in banking or would like to work in banking, this is a great place.
Great people to work with!
Teller (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIDecember 26, 2013
Friendly and Honest Staff that cares
Customer relations are key at Park Bank
Friendly Place to work with limited advancement possbilities
Universal Banker (Current Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 7, 2013
During my time at Park Bank, I have learned a lot about finances that I didn't know going in. (i.e--interest rates, mortgage rates, how to be more financially responsible). I have great co-workers and work with a lot of great clients. However, my manager has made my work experience difficult. She seems to lack trust in her employees, which has created a somewhat tenuous situation. Overall, while I have appreciated my experience at the bank, I cannot say that it is a very enjoyable experience.
Very unpleasant workplace.
Deposit Operations Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 7, 2013
I was unhappy there due to the fact that certain employees made my life very difficult for my there. It was not a friendly place to work at. Most employees were in their own cliques I worked mostly on accounts payables and account correcting. My favorite part of the job was the accounting end of things. A typical day consisted of me making corrections on accounts and then the payables. I learned alot of the banking side of things working there which I found interesting.
Productive and fun place to work.
Personal Banker / Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 14, 2013
Promote Park Bank and its products through sales and marketing activities, developing personal financial relationships with clients, opening and closing accounts, taking loans applications, referring clients to our investment and insurance representatives and processing customer transactions.