The Parking Spot Employee Reviews

Great opportunity
Overnight Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 8, 2019
Great opportunity and opportunity for advancement within the company. I was an overnight supervisor and I learned a lot during that time. It was a good experience
no free lunch
VALET PARKING (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NY 11420December 27, 2018
hard work focus and responsibilities with the customer vehicles
courtesy and respect.
Check the car damage before parking, make the ticket with vehicle information included mile, gas.
Good place to work at
Clean shuttles
Clean building
Team effort
Cons
Park here if you want your car stolen
Driver / Trainer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 5, 2018
They only want your money folks! Think their lot is full? Well, it might be because they discount heavily for the big folks Boeing, Bayer and Emerson. If you're going on a family vacation you'll pay $22 a day on up to offset those companies and the government. Enjoy Florida!
Pros
To an extent you can network at an airport
Cons
You work for the Parking Spot
They was alright
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 22, 2018
They were alright to work for. They need to improve communication with employees. They also need to improve they're customer service . allow employee to voice some of there opinions.
i loved this Job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX 75038October 19, 2018
i worked there 7 plus years, i saw 10 or more dispatchers, and a dozen managers, come and go, I enjoyed driving, but DFW airport, is a dangerous place to drive
Pros
set schedule
Cons
change mngrs to much
fun place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJOctober 11, 2018
The parking Spot is one of the best companies ive worked for and is a very fun and productive place to work. They threat their employees with respect and honor. They customers and employees comes first
Nice Place to work
Shuttle Bus Operator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 3, 2018
Was a nice place to work with opportunities to grow.

Enjoyed my time here and feel that I worked well with coworkers, superiors, and provides a positive experience to customers.
Productive Job Great Place To Work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 30, 2018
Great job to work at you come across all sorts of people and its good to hear about their trips that they are either headed to or coming back from. I like also that it was always a shift i was able to work that worked around my daughters school schedule and have certain days off were i was able to spend time with my kids and enjoy life.
Pros
Making Extra Tips
Cons
Short Breaks
Great place,
Shuttle Driver, dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 22, 2018
Great Flexibility and Culture. Pay could be better.

This is a great company to work for if you are looking for a job out of college to build your skill set and resume. Raises are few and far between, but the company consistently hires amazing people and the culture is a great reason to stay.
Pros
Great tips
Cons
Short breaks to no breaks
not productive
driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 20, 2018
not productive for working professionally. managers are not professional, the customers are very rude and the pay is minimum wage. The shuttles are old
Great co-workers.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2018
Great job for the aggressive person with great customer service skills. Have to enjoy driving, able to relate to customers needs. Being polite is required because there are so many other parking lots in the area. Very competitive business.
Pros
No pressure.
Cons
Customers attitude's could be bad at times.
Typical, Usual, Average, Common, Dump nest
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, NYAugust 13, 2018
Well, I will try to keep it short and to the point cause I don't want to waste time on this average company. Get some money and get out. They will try to do the usual "team work" and "professionalism" garbage like all the other companies and when you get in, it's a different story. Not worth staying too long for a minimum wage job with losers who can't do BETTER. A typical day at work is customer service oriented and driving cars. The hard part is when co-workers start playing high school level politics.
Pros
Average!!
Cons
Too much politics, High turnovers
Nice place to work but the pay is too low.
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 13, 2018
Nice place to work, friendly staff,good management.My only problem is that the pay is very low as management thinks that the tips cover for the balance and this is not correct as most times tips are very low.
Pros
Friendly and nice atmosphere to work in.
Cons
Low pay and sometimes stressful.
Good constant work
Valet Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 28, 2018
-Great company with steady work, tips are also a big help and has a lot of upscale clients.
-Teamwork was never a problem and work together to assist clients.
The Parking Spot should be temporary until you find something permanent.
Graveyard Cashier (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COJuly 27, 2018
Graveyard isn't chaotic depending on the, I'd give it a 50/50 as to whether or not you'll be sitting the majority of the shift or constantly moving without a break.

This job on it busiest days will force you to learn to multitask on an expert level, whether its prepping a shuttle, answering the phone, giving directions to a live guest, filling out paperwork, or coordinating a luggage return and/or swap.

Management for the most part can be flexible if you're willing to be upfront and honest with them.

The hardest part of the job is that you are essentially a glorified babysitter for guest and employees alike and if you're not careful it can get more than bit overbearing.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be the quiet shifts, it's almost like you're not even at work, you're just waiting for people going to or coming from the airport.
Pros
Free parking for employees or immediate family going out of town.
Cons
Lunch breaks won't really feel like lunch breaks.
Driver/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 2, 2018
I worked here for about a year and a half. Of all the driving jobs I have had this was by far the best in terms of management. Worked with me consistently to give me the best schedule and make sure I was happy with the job. I never ONCE had a problem with anything, totally accommodating. The management at the top are excellent and it trickles down to everybody. Some bad drivers on shift at times, but you can expect that everywhere. Overall I would recommend this place to any driver, though be aware that tip money will vary widely from location to location. The Denver location was pretty consistent with moderately good tips, nothing to write home about, but good.
Rigorous and fast paced
Shuttle Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 16, 2018
This job can be stressful at times, depending on the bulk of the business. It's a physically demanding job, loading and unloading luggage, strollers and golf clubs.
It is a very laid back job but you have to have patients and know how to work with the public
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 23, 2018
Do your job and be on time help the customers as much as you can if you can not help them get someone who can so that they will be assist and they want be waiting to long to get what they need and questions you do not know get a manger so that you want lead the customers in the wrong direction
Pros
Very easy job
Cons
The pay is not good
fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 2, 2018
Best Job I ever had, The company made sure I always safe and comfortable. They always take my family matters in consideration when it was needed. They made me feel like family.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Parking Spot. Our community is ready to answer.