The Parts House Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

3.4Pay & Benefits
3.0Job Security & Advancement
Great parts company with room to grow
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  FloridaMarch 10, 2017
Overall a great company. Kind of the same as Bennett Auto or Cold Air but the product line is larger and better including Motorcraft and AC Delco. Upper management is very helpful and attentive to your needs. Corporate office employees are awesome as well.
Pros
Great employees and great hours
Cons
too few locations
Worst place I ever worked
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  South Florida, FLJanuary 28, 2016
Worked for two weeks no support or training from mgmt on their systems to much favortisim husband and wife working together and wife has upper mgmt position was told to do one thing and when I went to do it was told to sit down ....make up your mind manager at the place I was in has his brother working there and you can't even stand up for yourself upper mgmt thinks they are right and know everything worst mistake I ever made
Pros
Cons
Great staff and culture
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRMarch 18, 2015
My first time like a sales person and so far so good, excellent team and support from my co-workers. The best part of my job is that I get to know a lot of people and always your learn something new and make good contacts, my typical day is like super rush, just cloking in and I have like 5 persons waiting for me in the counter and the telephone never stop ringin to make new orders or pick up some parts till I got out and go home.