The Parts House Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Workers are very lazy , management does nothing to fix any work related issues.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  FloridaMarch 2, 2019
It was a non smoking place but everyone smoked a lot inside as well. Coworkers would make a mess and never clean up after themselves again you would say something to management and again they would not do anything about it . No one cares and likes the job and if you like to work they will do anything to try and give you their work so they can smoke all day and get paid. Overall horrible place to work do not work for the parts house it’s a waste of time and whatever dollar amount you start at is what you stay at they don’t give raises.
Pros
Non
Cons
Owner, ceo, management
Good Work Environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 20, 2018
They offer a lot of benefits corresponding your longevity there. Everyone is relaxed so long as you do your job well, I had no complaints in my time there, wish they had them up here so i could've just transferred. recommend to anyone who likes a warehouse environment.
Pros
Christmas Giveaways, Benefits, mon-fri
Cons
40+ hour weeks, commute to work
Excellent experience for beginners
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRMay 9, 2018
Excellent experience for beginners. I learned a lot about the the product. Managers were flexible and accessible. Casual attire was allowed. Teamwork and collaboration is a must.
Constant productivity
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 17, 2017
My days were fairly easy and fast. I would get clean the area of boxes and make sure the work area was clear. Worked on any projects management had setup for me as in moving palates, cleaning, transfer information, and etc.
the parts house
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 31, 2017
A great place to work and learn about all kind of car parts from people who love doing what they do, helping people fine parts for there car. I don't like missing work, because it is so much fun at The Parts House
Hard Working environment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 18, 2016
The Most enjoyable part of the job is doing independent work scanning the product to be checked in. The hardest part of the job would be lifting car routers and car batteries. My co-workers were well respected around others and exceeded in their duties. I learned how to function a scan to scan gun to bin locate their product to any part of the warehouse.. Management was well respected there and treated us well when notified of a job well done. A typical work day would consist of scanning parts to shelves.