The Parts House Employee Review

View all The Parts House reviews

Great people to work with.
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  TennesseeSeptember 24, 2018
Began by contacting my sales people to insure they were up to date with any changes, special offerings, training and general temperature of the business in their assigned territories. I then returned calls to customers regarding delivery issues, pricing and product availability. I then met with vendor reps to go over upcoming sales programs and go over the implementation of the program. I would set up time to travel with the sales people to meet with their customers on regular basis. I learned to read sales projections and requirements. I set up annual sales budgets by sales territory and corporate requirements. The hardest part of the job was scheduling my time. The most enjoyable part was the travel and being able to interact with all parts of the business.
Pros
Great leadership and flexibility to do my job.
Cons
No real cons

Other The Parts House Employee Reviews

Not a good workplace
Storage (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 12, 2019
No air conditioning. The team leaders think they are the owners of the place and treat employees bad sometimes. It is hard to communicate with other employees because of the no talking at work policy.
very nice people
Driver (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 8, 2019
very nice people. i ebded up working there and they was a great company to work for i would recomend the company to others if they like that type of work