The Parts House Employee Reviews

Good pay
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 23, 2016
I really enjoyed the job because I do well when working with numbers. I could not tolerate the lack of urgency on the part of my co-workers and management.
Worst place I ever worked
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  South Florida, FLJanuary 28, 2016
Worked for two weeks no support or training from mgmt on their systems to much favortisim husband and wife working together and wife has upper mgmt position was told to do one thing and when I went to do it was told to sit down ....make up your mind manager at the place I was in has his brother working there and you can't even stand up for yourself upper mgmt thinks they are right and know everything worst mistake I ever made
workout
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 5, 2016
pick,pack orders in timely manner to go out on shuttles,then pick ,pack and get item labeled under ups to go out in time,and to go over seas to millitary babses
Pros
workout
Cons
hard labor
Unequal Oppurtunity
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 27, 2015
This Company is severely tight-knit in the sense that everyone in a leadership position is related so the possible chances to advance within the company is to be accepted by the family and friends before they agree to give you chance for advancement.
Pros
Free Lunch -rarely-
Cons
Short breaks, Harrasment from Managers, Low Pay without compensation or raise
Great work environment
Delivery/Counter sales (Former Employee) –  Dothan, AlJune 10, 2015
Great customer service and knowledge of products. Great wtih helping customers find needed products. We had a great relationship with out clients that is ongoing.
The Parts House allows me to work the hours so I do not exceed the allowed income since I collect my social security retirement, also weekends off.
Courier/delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 25, 2015
Presently I am a delivery driver, handling auto parts to major dealerships and other commercial auto service shops. The compny I am employed with has 120 stores state wide and my position is based out of Jacksonville, Fl. The company is a auto parts distribution center, selling only to commercial clients.

I am a people person, so I enjoy my relationships with my customers I deliver too, it is very satisfying and I also have the opportunity to learn a little bit about the automobile.

The hardest part of the job is lifting 70 pounds or more, however this is not on a daily basis. Other than that, the job is easy and rewarding.
Pros
Great health insurance and my work hours.
Cons
At times the job is challenging dealing with management
Great staff and culture
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRMarch 18, 2015
My first time like a sales person and so far so good, excellent team and support from my co-workers. The best part of my job is that I get to know a lot of people and always your learn something new and make good contacts, my typical day is like super rush, just cloking in and I have like 5 persons waiting for me in the counter and the telephone never stop ringin to make new orders or pick up some parts till I got out and go home.
Good Management Kept Busy
Parts Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 17, 2014
I liked working with this company. It wasnt for a long time, but enjoyed being busy almost all the time . Management was very nice and respectful.
Pros
Great work schedule
Cons
None.
former employee
Automotive Salesman (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 23, 2014
Work at tph was great. Pay based on experience and knowlegde .employees were great to with .Got hurt on the job and told i was not really hurt until they reviewed the cameras and doctor diagnosis. Neglence from their safety prodecures was a key factor .Upper management are very hard to work with but most of the time cooperate office having no ideas whats going on because most employees feel afraid of complaining in fear of lossing their jobs.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
upper management run company by their rules not company rules
its okay place to work
Stocker/Picker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 14, 2014
the benefits and the hours are good. some of the people their they will help you with stuff and answer questions. it is good place to work at. the management has no clue. leadership is not all all their. just watch yourself there. i had got hurt on the job. that management was accusing of getting hurt else where. the leadership is not all there. supervisors are clueless. that they will head hunt you there. after being hurt and while i was hurt. they were looking for anything to get rid of me , and they succeeded. i never missed one day until got hurt. the night crew manager will look for anything to write you up on, and is two face. they also accused me of other things that i did not do as well in order to get rid of me after my injury. the co workers that are not in management are good.
Pros
they do provide a lot stuff for you such as free things
Cons
the managers that run the place have no leadership and cannot motivated
Productive and entertaining
Stock Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 10, 2014
Typical day at work consisted of stocking multiple automobile parts on the shelves for incoming orders ensuring organization and efficiency. I learned communication is vital, personal skills, flexibility and taking the initiative are essential to contributing to an enterprise.
Pros
Hometown, rapport, unity
Cons
Working condition, management
Perfect volunteer place.
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLMay 31, 2014
This is a place where you can do simple job objectives like serve/clean food and sort toys and clothes.
bad pay good place to make friends
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 20, 2014
they will make you work like 3 people and pay you McDonald pay coworkers where great tho
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
bad pay
Delivery to many different locations was great...
Indepentant Contract Driver (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 10, 2013
The most fun of this job was meeting different people due to many customers that ordered parts daily...
Pros
indepently working
Cons
cost of fuel, upkeep on small truck not good...
Very nice work place
Account Payable (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 20, 2013
Working with customers invoices, match purchase order to invoice amount for input in computers. Added up all invoices to match check amount ,statement for customers.
Vero good management, very friendly co-workers, they working like one big team help one each other.
I like working with people and with computer program
Pros
freindlyand very professional people
Cons
Productive,fun,informational and rewarding place to work
Customer Service Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 25, 2012
The Parts House offers competitive pay,a multitude of benefits and a fun,rewarding work place.In my 15 yrs I learned how to be successful,positive,helpful and informational to those in need,how to be a follower and a leader,the laborer and the instructor and how to be a successful professional in an office and warehouse setting.Co-workers alway willing to offer their knowledge to help others,fun and resourceful,Most management alway willing to offer their knowledge to help those in training to aid in their success.I find the hardest part of the job for me is leaving at the end of the day when the phones are still ringing and knowing that there is someone on the other end of that phone who needs assistance.The most enjoyable part of the job are to me is meeting customers needs and knowing at the end of the work day that you have met and exceeded the customers needs,making them happy andhearing the satisfaction in their voice and being successful and productive and giving 110%
Pros
opprotunity to learn and excel
Tolerable place to work
Employee (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 27, 2012
3 strikes policy.
High turn-over.
By-pass employees in line for promotion.
Pros
good mandarin location
Cons
does not reveal reason for dismissal, nor the opportunity to defend oneself