The Performance Group Employee Reviews

Data Entry
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 4, 2018
Good temp service to go through. The people were very friendly and great with helping find a perm job. They try to place you with a company that would hire you on. Always ready to help find another job for you when your other position was completed.
Pros
Everything was good
Cons
Nothing wrong
Temp Service
Warehouse and Manufacturing Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 29, 2018
The performance Group was great at helping me find a job for decent pay and being supportive when it was time to possibly be hired on permanently. They were extremely helpful.
They had me working at a turkey plant
Box machine maintenance (Former Employee) –  New Oxford, PADecember 31, 2017
They had me working at a turkey plant that kept throwing me all over the plant even though my assigned job was box machine maintenance. Kept trying to force me to work in the deboning area and made me stay later every single night to work in the deboning area even though it wasn't in my job description whatsoever I talked to Performance and it did nothing about it over and over it got to the point where I found a new job and quit and I haven't went through performance since
Sales route delivery Snyders products
Salesperson / Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  York, PADecember 6, 2017
It was a temporary tryout to see if i wanted to buy into a sales route for snyders. The only problem i had was some days were really long, others not so much. Pay was great, but the route was very seasonal and didn't have the money in the end to buy in.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long days
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  West Reading, PADecember 6, 2017
Filling work when helping people and companies with the perfect candidate and job. Management was great, very pleasant place to work. I learned how to place clients, interacted with wonderful people and companies.
Pros
Fullfilling
Soliciting funds
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 18, 2017
Soliciting funds for the Special Olympics. We just mainly called people most of the day to ask for donations to the Special Olympics. The people there were very friendly but this a very competitive job.
I enjoyed working at the Performance Group.
Various Jobs (Former Employee) –  York, PAOctober 12, 2017
I had several different positions at the Performance Group. I was temporary for C-Works. I was a flagger for few construction companies. The staff as the Performance Group were constant professionals.
Pros
Flexible working hours.
Cons
The pay could be a little higher.
temp agency
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Hanover, PAAugust 15, 2017
If you really need a job and don't have a lot of time to look they can help. That way you will have at least a temp job while looking for a regular job.
Great Temp Service
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAAugust 2, 2017
I had a very good experience with TPG. They placed me promptly in a field where I could get good experience and grow in the work field. Their staff is friendly and are always willing to help
Well organized temp-agency
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  York, PAJuly 28, 2017
They really have things together, easy to apply, helpful and kind, the amount of jobs available was very limited though. Still would recommend to a friend!
EXCELLENT place to work!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAMay 16, 2017
The best place to work!

You are expected to do your best and they assist you along the way - along with autonomy to succeed on your own.

I'm not leaving on a bad note - life circumstances are my reasons for leaving. Wish I could bring them with me!
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAApril 6, 2017
A day at work was lots of counting of garments and loading the garments into the trailers for shipping. I learned that I can be very consistent with the large amount of garments that needed to be counted.
Good Temp Agency Overall
Lineman (Current Employee) –  Hanover, PAMarch 8, 2017
They will get you a job. They will pay you on time. The pay will be low. The hours stipulated by the sourced company. They are courteous and helpful. They will not push for you to be hired on by your company.
Pros
Based on location. Performance is fine.
Cons
See above.
performance group
Picker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 7, 2016
this place is a temp agency that places people in a job that suits their needs and helps them excel. they help you find the Job the will fit your skills
Provided a job when I needed it the most
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PADecember 7, 2016
Good helpful people
the job provided money but it was only a temporary job no guarantee of a full time hire position. enjoyed where I was placed
Pros
They find you a job fast
Cons
no guarantee of full time hire
Good agency
Baker (Former Employee) –  York, PANovember 14, 2016
While I was at Performance group, they help me to find a job, great people and I never have any problem with them. They guide you to do a good job and if you need them they will help you.
Not so friendly
Stockroom Associate (Former Employee) –  Hanover, PAJuly 5, 2016
Was able to get a job right away. It was a temp position keep in mind since they are a temp agency.
Once the job you get is done with THEY WILL NOT REASSIGN YOU!!!! I called at least 5 times to see if they had anything else opened and everytime I called they put me off to the side. I do not recommend going through a temp agency if you are going to get a job go directly through the company.
Cons
Do not reassign you
overall god for a partime
Temp Agency (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 23, 2016
horrible pay, but it was temp agency, overall I got a pretty good experience working at couple places, I worked fro 2 different places one was temporary for a month and the other I went there and ended up actually being hired in
Not to many jobs
Packer (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 27, 2016
Not very in touch with the employees they send out to jobs. Sometimes there isn't even eye contact with the receptionist.
Satisfactory
Staffing Specialist/On-site Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAApril 8, 2016
I really enjoyed helping so many clients at this position. It was very satisfactory and rewarding knowing that you were able to help someone change their lives in the most difficult time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Performance Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Performance Group Reviews by Location