The Pines at Glens Falls Employee Reviews

2.6Pay & Benefits
2.4Job Security & Advancement
Do not recommend
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glens Falls, NYFebruary 13, 2019
Scammed me out of my sign-on bonus! I had only recieved an additional 50$ in my check, when they told me at hire it would be 250$ in a separate check. Lie! Management is absolutely horrible!!!!! They also mandate you once a week! 😶 Paid me only 13.00$, which is nothing for the work a CNA does. Very accusatory and overall drama in the workplace.
Pros
Only a few good employees
Cons
Mandate once a week, bad management, scammed out of sign on bonus
Poor management
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Glens falls, NYNovember 21, 2018
Food director is very unprofessional. Residents often go without because there is not enough ordered. They told me every weekend off but in reality you'll only get one weekend off a month which makes it hard to make plans with family. You'll work 6,7,8 days in a row without a day off. Often you'll feel rushed because the food director wants you out at a certain time
Pros
Incetives
Cons
Over worked
Family
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Glens Falls, NYAugust 31, 2017
The job entails an individual to have passion. The hardest part is to get attached to a patient, however, if you don't then healthcare is not for you. If your someone who cares for others, it is the right place to be.
Do not recommend
LPN (Former Employee) –  Glens Falls, NYJune 13, 2016
Constant mandates, management plays favorites, issues reported not dealt with. Would not recommend to work, or send your loved ones here.