The Premier Learning Center of Wylie

Working at The Premier Learning Center of Wylie: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits

Great for experience

The company is privately owned and the management treat you like family. The problem is that they did not allow men to work in any other classroom besides the school age classrooms. Working 4 hours a day at a very low pay is not very productive. Parents would feel uncomfortable with men employees in other classrooms. But the experience and professional development I received helped me jump start my career. Good place for anyone to work that loves children.

Quality care and environment are a priority here!

This is a great group of teachers to work with. There is always something planned fun to do each day with the kids whether it’s art, activities, special snacks, or field trips, it is never boring. The job can be hectic, working with kids is always a challenge, however, the staff and management give support each and every day. The directors and assistant directors will get you any supplies you need and are always supportive when you have ideas to do with your classroom and students. I highly recommend this place if you love working with children.

Pros

They work with your schedule if you were in college or have life changes. They love children here.

Cons

Not a variety in healthcare.

The Premier Learning Center of Wylie insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

Under appreciated Staff and overwhelming environment

The job has its perks, but also a lot of cons. Perks include: flexible hours for students in college, somewhat relaxed atmosphere, and above minimum wage pay. The cons include: rarely are staffed genuinely appreciated, nor do they get adequate help when needed, no benefits, and the rooms are packed to or above ratio with one teacher per room.

Great environment to work

I went here as a child and came back to work when I was older. Ive been there 3 years now and I can't imagine not going back! The managers are friendly and understanding. They also pay very well.

Fun

It was fun working there, I got to play with kids and find my inner child everyday for 7 hours a day working with children and helping shape the minds of our next generation.

This place is awful.

Premier Learning Center is horrible. When I worked there I bought all of my supplies and toys for the kids to play with. The schoolers are allowed to roam the school and it seems as though no one is responsible for them. The Director is not a nice woman. She is rude and inconsiderate.

Jobs at The Premier Learning Center of Wylie