The Provident Bank of New Jersey Employee Reviews in Iselin, NJ

Productive and pleasant atmosphere
Loan Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJSeptember 17, 2018
A typical day at Provident was consistently busy which made the day go by quick which alleviated unwarranted drama. Each day was filled with tasks that needed to be completed within timeframes with no time to deviate from the tasks.
Great place to work.
Loan Servicing Rep. II (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJAugust 12, 2018
Great company and people care. I worked my was up within four years and should be getting a raise and promotion soon. I enjoy this job more than any other one.
Pros
A job
Cons
Weekends off
Very poor management.
Loan Administration Representative (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJJuly 17, 2018
Poor communication and work flow. Not proactive, more reactive. Very little employee perks. Each employee also gets treated differently. Inappropriate language within the department also makes it uncomfortable to work.
worked with great people
A+TEMP (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJFebruary 28, 2018
I was lucky to work with young caring people, job wasn't hard, pretty much did the same thing everyday, some work was time sensitive, medium pace office. Never had problems with management, they would talk and joke around,
Worked with other department very helpful if you didn't know the answer. Job was not hard. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with.
Productive workplace
Associate Lending Portfolio Manager (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJFebruary 21, 2018
Management is fair. Company provides a work life balance. I am learning a lot at my time here with the company. Hardest part of my job is currently the monotonous repetitive day to day tasks.
Corporate Compliance Intern (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJSeptember 11, 2017
A typical day at the provident bank was a very fun and productive working environment with coworkers who were always willing to help when needed. Management is very fair and friendly, and they do their best to get the best out of you.
Job Review
LOAN SERVICING REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJAugust 22, 2017
Good job but my supervisor is a pain to work with. she is very disrespectful and think of you as less than. She did favoritism a lot. my coworkers are fun to work with. I love working here but because of my supervisor, I am no longer interested.
Internship
Loan Administration Intern (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJJuly 18, 2017
My experience as an intern was that I was bored most of the time. Not sure if full time employees felt the same way but I did not have much to do. enjoyed people I worked with.
very very very bad... ashamed that i wasted my time working there
Service representstive (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJMay 3, 2017
The job environment was beyond bad. HR is very weak and the language that being used at work wouldn't be even used in a work place. i am ashamed that i worked for this company. its like high school with bulling and bad language and insult.
Good staff
Manager (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJApril 24, 2017
The majority of management and staff persons worked very well together. The CEO of the organization was very involved with the staff members and staff members worked very well together.
Loved the fast pace, competitive environment!
Contact Center Telephone Agent (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJJuly 3, 2015
Loved the fast pace, competitive environment! Although I can work by myself if the need arises, I always enjoyed being part of a team.
Cons
Distance
Corporate enviornment
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Iselin NJOctober 13, 2014
I am currently a customer service agent i deal with the needs of Customers as well as following compliance within the company.
Pros
Paid Time Off
Cons
Part-Time only
Productive and easy going place
Telephone Agent (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJJuly 16, 2014
Enjoy being able to assisting customers. Management is very good. They are always willing to listen to change and ideals
Consumer Lending Closing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJ 08830March 14, 2014
interact with clients, bank personal, and other institutions