The Provident Bank of New Jersey Employee Reviews for Teller Supervisor

good work place, friendly cowokers
teller supervisor (Current Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 26, 2016
is a good place to work, the only problem is not a lot of place to move as a professional, good staff, the salary is to low compare to others banks
Its a job
Teller Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 19, 2016
Its a job not sure where it will take me or you, I come in to work do my job ask myslef why do I come here and will it get better. Supervisors talk down to customer and customer are always closeing account and management doesnt thinks they are at fault
Pros
You have a job
Cons
Where to start
Work enviroment!!!
TELLER SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  DUMONTMay 18, 2015
Provident bank keeps you movitated to work towards helping your branch be profitable. They spend good money in train you to succeed.
Cons
I will not recomend this organization.
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield Center / Brookdale office.March 13, 2015
This entire company is not working and do not know how to work on the same page.This company is the devils playground.Management pretends they see,hear no evil.
23 yrs
Bank Teller Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJFebruary 7, 2013
During my time at the Provident, I have learned to deal with all types of personalities, customers, management, & co workers. Some are very trying, some are a pleasure. A typical day is dealing with customers & focusing on their needs. Every day is almost a carbon copy of the day before. When I started this job 23 yrs ago I loved the people I worked with & serviced on a daily basis, & for the most part I still do. The last 4 yrs have been the hardest due to the implement of sales & the requirements set by the upper management. The job has become very stressful, due to the threat of termination if these requirements are not met.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
sales
Great bank to work for
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 15, 2012
A typical day at the Provident Bank for me was coming in and reviewing daily reports. I also reviewed reports that were pulled from associates that I was directly in charge of. Doing the daily balancing of the branch and all tellers, handling customer inquiries, new accounts, customer complaints, and all areas of customer service face to face. I was directly in charge of 3-5 employees and was responsible for my sales goals as well as there goals. Provided monthly coaching and daily huddles to employees.