The QTI Group Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place
Production Assistant, Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 1, 2018
I got the job if material handlers work in warehouses and production facilities to move products. This might mean finding materials on the shelves and wrapping them and putting them on a delivery truck, or pulling materials off the truck and putting them in the proper shelf spot.
Pros
Hiring giid
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 28, 2018
Good temp agency to apply with that got me a job right away. I was give a position at TDS working full time with a great marketing team where I was challenged and learned alot
Pros
would recommend it as a good temp agency
Good place to work for.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 11, 2018
I worked for QTI in a temporary position in a call center. Hours were flexible and it was a good company to work for. If there was an issue with work I could call them and it would be taken care of.
fun
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Verona, WIMay 7, 2018
nice place to work all people there were the best.had fun and meet lots of nice people while I worked there.Great place to work and make new friends.Did numerous things over the period that I worked there.
ok place of work
General Production/ order picker (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 26, 2018
During my typical workday, I am responsible to be safe when performing job duties.
making sure to always wear my safety equipment and follow safety procedure. the most enjoyable part of my job is knowing I perform my job safely.
Pros
breaks
Cons
break time not being explained
Terrible Recruiters
Job Seeker (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 19, 2018
I've tried to work with QTI several times over the past few years and have found them to be incredibly unprofessional. They always made me feel like I wasn't worth their time. I have over 20 years in my profession and was looking for remote work and they had little help in that direction. Even now, most younger job seekers are looking to be remote, so it's not like this is something new. If you're looking for good help in your job search, this is NOT the place to go.
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 26, 2018
Competitive and progressive
Personal training was lacking
Personal communication was lacking
Workload was varied and somewhat seasonal
Culture was very technical rather than personal
Best company I have ever worked for
Director of Legal Compliance & Safety (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 5, 2018
Wonderful leadership team that fosters employee development and learning and growth opportunities. Truly was a pleasure to work in this team-based environment.
Low integrity, high turnover
Operations (Former Employee) –  MadisonMarch 2, 2018
The work itself was not difficult but the physical environment was terrible. Offices located in the basement were uncomfortable and air seemed dirty. People were cliquey and hard to get to know. There was an air of mistrust and fear. Overall, an unpleasant experience.
Cons
Poor environmental conditions, location
Great People
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 25, 2017
I have worked with QTI for several years now. The people are extremely nice and really care about helping people. They are quick at finding people work.
Pros
easy application, nice people
Literally cannot stand QTI group.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 31, 2017
I have massive issues with QTI Group. The girls there are so catty and the office smells horrible. Spherion is the superior staffing agency in this area. I would not work with QTI group again.
Switchboard Operator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 31, 2017
QTI was a temp agency. I usually worked as a receptionist but did do other jobs if needed. I learned a lot from working at all the different job sites. The management was always very nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job was not knowing when work was going to be available. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting all different types of people.
Didn't find work after knee surgery
Finshner (Former Employee) –  Portage wiJanuary 18, 2017
Was working for a company for them and i need knee surgery because of a torn menisus they gave work at company that had supervisor that was a jerk
the Co worker's there gave orders in stead of ask you to do something qti group are nice and all but training is not there
Amp
Laborer (Former Employee) –  PortageDecember 22, 2016
They work you like a dog and don't let you know whats going on dave should not be training people he acts like a middle schooler and only looks out for himself not a team player at all.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Training and how they work you
Awesome agency
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 19, 2016
Great agency to work for they send you to good paying jobs if you have a car to get there and the people who work here are also good people love this agency
QTI Temporary positions
MPS Secretary/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 4, 2016
Always help me find jobs on a temporary bases. Recently finding any position's through QTI applicant's must apply by company website. The only set back at the time was QTI group lost a big Contract from MPS to an other temporary agency.
Bad customer service
temp worker (Former Employee) –  beaver dam wiSeptember 14, 2015
I have been employed through them for months. Over the 4 month time span, it took at least 5 weeks for them to hear back from a client. They claimed there were no jobs yet the client had wanted an interview with me and I wasn't even alerted of it.
Pros
good jobs, flexible hours
Cons
Bad attitudes, failure to communicate
great people to work with.
Machine Operator/Set (Former Employee) –  Mineral Point, WIAugust 11, 2015
i worked thru them at Sielaff Corp.The place was a nice learning experience learned new ways to preform thier operations.
Pros
4 day work weeks 4x10 hour days
Cons
still not there
Fast paced fun workplace
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 2, 2015
I loved greeting parents and staff as they entered and exited the building. I learned that everyone is different and their own way.
Workers are easy to work with
General Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIApril 8, 2015
Co-Workers were easy to work with. Some work was enjoyable other work was not. The hardest part of the job was when I got burned by the job on the conveyer belt even though I was wearing cotton like gloves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The QTI Group. Our community is ready to answer.